- Import any file type for conversion
- WAV conversion preset (reset to defaults required)
- Fixed Audio CD Burning duration check
- Misc. fixes and improvements
Posts Categorized: Replay Converter
All new version of Replay Converter
- Convert more video and audio formats than ever before.
- Rip and burn DVD’s
- Easy drag-drop interface
- All new User Interface
- Fixed an aspect ratio issue when burning to DVD.
- Added a “Cancel All” button to cancel an entire batch of conversions.
- Added more audio bitrate options – 256 Kbps, and 320 Kbps for all conversions.
- Fixed a registration bug.
- Added more iPhone options – converting to iPhone 4 and iPhone 5 formats.
- Added an iPad option for converting to an iPad format which also includes an option for iPad retina displays.
– Updated registration system.
– Fixed conversions for files with unicode characters.
– Updated command line interface so that Replay Video Capture can use Replay Converter for burning DVD’s
– Added AMV format
– Fixed an issue with the 3gp format which caused some video conversions to fail.
– Added another 3gp video option for 25fps
– Updated converter engine to 2.10
– Various bug fixes
– Repaired validation process
– Fixed video letterboxing bug.
– Improved user interface. Added buttons for easy editing and deleting of target formats.
– Bug fixes
– Will now successfully convert “broken” FLV files that have missing or incorrect header information.
– Now transfers metadata from original file to the converted file.
– Removed the problematic mpegsplitter.ax file which is no longer needed.