- Fixed issue with art work lookup after recent google changes.
- Fixed issue with lyrics lookup after recent google changes.
- Fixed issue with only one file being burned to DVD.
Posts Categorized: Replay Converter
- Improved art image lookup.
- Improved startup time.
- Signed with new certificate.
- Improved lookup of default player.
- Misc fixes and improvements
- Support for YouTube page extraction (in response to recent YouTube changes)
- Import any file type for conversion
- WAV conversion preset (reset to defaults required)
- Fixed Audio CD Burning duration check
- Misc. fixes and improvements
All new version of Replay Converter
- Convert more video and audio formats than ever before.
- Rip and burn DVD’s
- Easy drag-drop interface
- All new User Interface
- Fixed an aspect ratio issue when burning to DVD.
- Added a “Cancel All” button to cancel an entire batch of conversions.
- Added more audio bitrate options – 256 Kbps, and 320 Kbps for all conversions.
- Fixed a registration bug.
- Added more iPhone options – converting to iPhone 4 and iPhone 5 formats.
- Added an iPad option for converting to an iPad format which also includes an option for iPad retina displays.
– Updated registration system.
– Fixed conversions for files with unicode characters.
– Updated command line interface so that Replay Video Capture can use Replay Converter for burning DVD’s