– Fixed a bug related to CD burning.
– Added a new setting that allows the temporary disabling of DirectShow Codecs for users that may have conflicts with DirectShow in other programs.
Posts Categorized: Replay Converter
– Fixed a bug related to CD burning.
– Added ability to change the video track speed. Useful to fix conversions that will not sync up well due to audio gaps in the original video. Also can be used to create time lapsed videos.
– Added more hints to reflect all the additions that were made in this version and the previous version.
– Added a “Copy DVD” option which makes copying from a DVD to a blank DVD very easy and quick.
– Added ability to burn .iso image files.
– Fixed some bugs
Burn Module 2.10
– Added ability to create and save .iso image files from the burn wizard.
– Better ASPI support to burners that need to use ASPI. Enhanced burn module improves compatibility with more CD burners
– Fixed some bugs.
– Added re-sync options and conversion method options dialog box when a user selects the “Troubleshoot” option. In this new Troubleshoot dialog box, a user can either select the DirectShow method of conversion or not. A user can also select from 4 re-sync options :
a) No change.
b) Automatically re-sync but only start of audio track is corrected.
c) Automatically re-sync all of the audio track.
d) Re-sync the video track by amount in seconds. This can be a positive number which moves the video forward so many seconds or a negative number which moves the video back so many seconds. You can also use fractions of a second by using a decimal.
– Added a “Remove Audio Track” option in the target format settings.
– Added two new target formats – PSP format and Zune format.
– Added a “Replace Audio File” option to the context menu when you right click a video source file. When a user selects this option a file dialog box opens that will allow you to select an audio file. This option allows you to add audio in a video file that does not have an audio track or replaces the audio track in a video that already has an audio track. This is useful for video editing. For instance, a user could record narration or music to an audio file and then add that audio track to a video that doesn’t have an audio track. Or replace a well known video that has an audio track with their own silly audio track which I find is very popular with YouTube videos.
– Added “Don’t Convert” and “Re-convert” options to the context menu when you right click a video source file. The “Don’t convert” option is good when you just want to add an already converted DVD ready MPEG-2 file to a DVD. The “Re-convert” option allows you to re-convert a file using a different conversion method if there was a problem like sync issues.
– Added “Buy Now” and “Upgrade Deals” buttons to the “About” box.
– Added new icon, registration screen and splash screen.
– Fixed bug that prevented ripped DVD’s from converting to all formats.
– Fixed bug where special characters in file name would cause DVD authoring error.
– Added audio alerts for successful and failed conversions. Settings has option to turn audio alerts on or off.
– Added FFMPEG credit in About box.
– Better error handling and messaging.
– Progress bar now displays percentage of conversion completed.
– Added new audio alert option in settings.
– Fixed a frame size bug where if two or more videos of different frame sizes were converted, the orignal frame size setting would not work properly.
– Able to convert more audio files, especially Real audio.
– Drop down lists extend further down to show more options.
– Able to convert .swf files.
– Video and audio files convert faster.
– Verification buffer overrun issue fixed.
– Able to convert more types of ASF files.
– Fixed widescreen aspect ratio bug.
– Fixed a DVD entry bug.
– Able to extract subtitles from DVDs when converting DVDs.
– Able to convert more types of FLV files.
– Updated splash screen.
– Added a TrialPay button in Replay Converter’s registration screen.
CD/DVD Burner module version 2.0:
– Fixed a file buffer overrun issue.
– Added a new DVD settings process
– Added a new target format to convert files to iPhone ringtones.
– Can now transfer files to iTunes automatically using a setting in Replay Converter’s options.
– Can now convert High Definition videos captured using Replay Media Catcher from Hulu that were captured by Media Catcher.
– Can now extract sections of audio or video that by right clicking on the source file and selecting the “Extract” option.
– Fixed a conversion problem with RM audio only files.