– Added new audio alert option in settings.
Posts Categorized: Replay Converter
– Fixed a frame size bug where if two or more videos of different frame sizes were converted, the orignal frame size setting would not work properly.
– Able to convert more audio files, especially Real audio.
– Drop down lists extend further down to show more options.
– Able to convert .swf files.
– Video and audio files convert faster.
– Verification buffer overrun issue fixed.
– Able to convert more types of ASF files.
– Fixed widescreen aspect ratio bug.
– Fixed a DVD entry bug.
– Able to extract subtitles from DVDs when converting DVDs.
– Able to convert more types of FLV files.
– Updated splash screen.
– Added a TrialPay button in Replay Converter’s registration screen.
CD/DVD Burner module version 2.0:
– Fixed a file buffer overrun issue.
– Added a new DVD settings process
– Added a new target format to convert files to iPhone ringtones.
– Can now transfer files to iTunes automatically using a setting in Replay Converter’s options.
– Can now convert High Definition videos captured using Replay Media Catcher from Hulu that were captured by Media Catcher.
– Can now extract sections of audio or video that by right clicking on the source file and selecting the “Extract” option.
– Fixed a conversion problem with RM audio only files.
– Removed mpegsplitter codec that was causing problems for some users.
– Fixed a bug in DVD burning where some files were not being authored properly.
– Fixed a bug that caused some WMV files to contain audio interference when converted using the “troubleshoot” feature.
– Fixed a bug involving troubleshoot conversions to iPod video. Now when converting ASF files using troubleshoot, the video frames will be smooth.
– Fixed a frame rate bug. This will allow more successful Real file conversions.
– Added an Open log file folder button which allows users to find their log file more easily.
– Improved support for offline use of Replay Converter.
– Added tick marks to the volume control.
– A new Audio Volume control is now in the target format profile settings. This allows customers to increase or decrease or use the default (normal volume). This is ideal for people who may want to increase the volume of some of their MP3 recordings.
– More log entries for better diagnostics.
– Minor bug fixes.
– Added Application key control for the source file list box right click menu. This especially benefits blind people using screen readers like JAWS.
This update to Replay Converter has been a major rewrite of our core conversion technologies.
– Conversions are now faster.
– Added the capability to burn DVD’s, audio CD’s and data CD’s.
– Can now convert DVD’s to other file formats.
– Removed optional user DirectShow settings. Replay Converter now will convert files automatically using the best method.
– Added a progress bar while files are being converted.
– Can convert to more file formats: MOV, FLV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, and FLAC.
– Improved audio and video sync with converted files.
– Improved success rate of converted files.
– Fixed “Minimized” button bug while converting files.
– No time limit in demo mode video conversions. Adds a watermark to the videos instead.
– New right-click option opens the folder where converted files reside.
– Added a “Convert with Replay Converter” right-click option to Windows File Explorer.
– Added audio conversion options that allows users to either convert audio files using DirectShow or not.
– Now detects if a file has no audio and reports an error when trying to convert to an audio format.
– Can convert more files to Ogg.
– Can convert more video files to audio files.
– Added “Open Target Folder” button in “Options”.
– Added computer resource usage options.
– After deleting an item in the converter list, the selector line appears on the next item.
– Improved ASF to MP3 conversions.
– Fixed bug that caused some Windows Media audio streams to play silently.