– Includes fixes for some FLV Conversions.
– Adds new Video Conversion options for flexibility in choosing a conversion method.
– Adds a Flip Video option.
Posts Categorized: Replay Converter
– Includes fixes for some FLV Conversions.
– Better conversion to more video formats (Converts more types of FLV files and Real files).
– When Replay Converter runs in Replay A/V, it will now close if it detects another instance of Replay Converter.
– Will now show as a registered version if registered with Replay A/V.
– Will now show as a registered version if Replay Converter was registered before and user is offline.
– Now converts twice as fast as previous version.
– All temp files are cleared now if converter fails.
– Able to convert more FLV files and Real files successfully.
– Fixed out of sync issues with some video file conversions.
– Can now convert FLAC files.
– Converts more FLV files.
– More detailed log file for diagnosis.
– Added “Display Log” button in options dialog box for faster access of log file.
– Faster conversions.
– Fixed temp file bug. All temp files are now cleared and should no longer grow indefinitely.
– Fixed problems with Real conversions growing to huge sizes or being out-of-sync.
– Changed Conversion status dialog box text.
– Fixed out of sync issue with some videos.
– Fixed audio/video out of sync issue. (Mostly with FLV files.)
– Fixed large temp file issue.
– Some conversions no longer run indefinitely.
– Fixed problems converting Real Video and Audio files.
– Able to type in customized settings for frame size and bitrate.
– Added “Hints” to improve user experience.
– Added code signing for file integrity checking.
– Replay Converter log file is now ReplayConverterLog.log so users can locate it easily.
– Can convert more types of FLV, QuickTime, and Real files.
– Can now convert MP4 files and RAM files that reference an online stream.
– Improved product registration.
– Eliminates occasional upside down videos from You Tube files.
– Added 16 Kbps audio bit rate to all target formats.
– Added a conversion counter to the title bar.
– Can now minimize Replay Converter while converting.
– Added a “Cancel Current Conversion” button and a “Cancel Conversion Job” button.
– Title bar icon is now animated when Replay Converter is converting a file.
– Added new optional command line switch parameters.
– Able to convert to better quality WMV videos.
– Able to convert more FLV files to WMV.
– Able to convert more WMV files.
– Only need to set the “Edit Target Format Settings” once while doing a batch job.
– Able to convert from DVDs (VOB files).
– Now properly converts audio only FLVs.
– Converts more FLV and MOV files.
– No longer shows an “Unable to get media information” error.
– Better descriptions on the target format profiles.
Replay Converter 2.0 was released today, with more support for iPod, FLV videos (like YouTube), more control over conversion settings, and more conversion options. It’s a free update for any current Replay Converter user.
Here’s what’s new:
– You can now change some of the target format settings such as bit rate, frame rate, and frame size. If you go into Replay Converter’s settings under “Options” and check the “Edit Target Format Before Starting Conversion Job”.
– Added the ability to convert to M4a AAC audio format.
– Added the ability to convert to M4b AAC audio format. This is the iPod Audiobook format, which lets you set bookmarks in large audio files when listening on your iPod.
– Added the ability to convert to a PC version MPEG-4 video format.
– Added the ability to convert to 3GP video format. Many mobile phones support this format.
– Replay Converter now reports an error if you try to convert a file with the same format in the same folder.
– Target file names are not always in lower case.
– Drop-down box for selecting the profile contains more visible options.
– Improved conversion of FLV files.
– Corrected the unexpected behavior of going into Options and then exiting, where the Target Format profile went back to the default.
– Target Format profile now sticks even when re-starting Replay Converter.
– Plays a sound after conversion job is successful.
– New command line options. Replay Converter can be run from DOS batch files or third party programs.