- Improved HDS and UHS muxing of AAC/AVC.
- Added grooveshark as secure HTTP stream after recent changes with site.
- Added several new domains to ad blocker.
- Improvements to SSL scanner.
- Added detection support for HDS manifests streamed with binary/octet-stream content-types.
If updating from a previous version it is recommended to click the Defaults button in Settings.
- Support for https/SSL downloading of YouTube videos via Certificate installation. By installing the included certificate, Replay Media Catcher 5 SSL Scanner Root, you will now be able to save YouTube videos over https and while logged into your Google account. (Settings->Internet->HTTP Adv) VPN users might need to switch to OpenVPN to capture some music videos.
- Support for new YouTube webm adaptive video formats.
- Support for audio splitting and “at complete” schedule events
- Removed RTMP monitoring of port 443 by default
- Now does a thumbnail lookup after each download is complete
- Now handles naming of YT streams that don’t have a referer header in ssl scanner
- Now allows m4b to be imported into itunes
- Improved conversion support
- Improved HLS protocol detection, downloading and display.
- Implemented HDS recording (downloading already supported)
- Extra support for RSS feeds
FAQ: What is the HTTPS/SSL scanning certificate?
Download the latest Replay Media Catcher