- Changed YouTube video detection to support recent YouTube changes
- Fixed install link for Applian network monitor
- Changed download link for Applian FLV Player
Posts Categorized: Replay Media Catcher
- Added installer registry entries for Director.
- Allow multiple deletes in scheduler
- Ensure appropriate text boxes are active when dialogs are displayed from settings
- Implemented enable/disable ID3 naming rule for conversions.
- Moved start internet monitoring on startup to settings form.
- All New!
- Supports New Video Protocols: Replay Media Catcher can now download videos using Adobe HDS, Apple HLS and more.
- Enhanced YouTube support: Downloads new YouTube formats.
- Use the Video Cache Tool to save previously watched videos without redownloading.
- New Media Guides: Find video, music and audio from popular sites by searching our new media guides. Thumbnail previews of all media included.
- Thumbnail Views: New views, tabs and user interface make it easier than ever to manage your media downloads.
- Small Interface Option: Shrink Replay Media Catcher to a really tiny window.
- Record audio from ANY web site as an MP3 file. Now you can capture audio from anywhere!
- Scheduling: Schedule a download at a specific time. Great for recording live streaming events.
- Implemented new registration screen that is displayed when the application is already registered.
- mplemented busy icon that is displayed when checking registration.
- No version number change. Updated EULA with uninstall details.
- Improved registration.
– Audio Recording now supports a choice recording to MP3 or WAV. Important for those that want to record 32b sample rates as MP3 only supports 16b.
– Allow max concurrent downloads to be set up to 100 – default is still 5.
– Updated browser name detection for the latest round of browsers.
– Fixed bug in duplicate name detection that was causing issues detecting MSNBC TV and probably other sites as well.
– Browser naming rule if enabled is applied first but will now be overwridden by other naming rules if they result in a name.
– Supports detection and handling of YouTube fragments using the range parameter
– Supports detection and handling of YouTube urls using the redirect_counter parameter
– Duplicate URL detection extended to take into account the length of time a video may be playing for.
– Improved audio handeling.
– Improved network monitor installation.
– Registration update.
– Fixed error when recording a stream and the file already exists.
– When reprocessing a stream the original title is now used.
– Moved “Browser title naming rule” to top of the rule list in settings.
– Audio recording to MP3
– New audio recording visualization
– Fixed disable super download for live streams not sticking
– Browser title naming rule now applied before download is Q’ed
– DPI improvements
– Youtube multiple download improvements
– Changed Copyright dates
– New registration system.
– New installer and splash screen graphics