- All New!
- Supports New Video Protocols: Replay Media Catcher can now download videos using Adobe HDS, Apple HLS and more.
- Enhanced YouTube support: Downloads new YouTube formats.
- Use the Video Cache Tool to save previously watched videos without redownloading.
- New Media Guides: Find video, music and audio from popular sites by searching our new media guides. Thumbnail previews of all media included.
- Thumbnail Views: New views, tabs and user interface make it easier than ever to manage your media downloads.
- Small Interface Option: Shrink Replay Media Catcher to a really tiny window.
- Record audio from ANY web site as an MP3 file. Now you can capture audio from anywhere!
- Scheduling: Schedule a download at a specific time. Great for recording live streaming events.
Posts Categorized: Replay Media Catcher
- Implemented new registration screen that is displayed when the application is already registered.
- mplemented busy icon that is displayed when checking registration.
- No version number change. Updated EULA with uninstall details.
- Improved registration.
– Audio Recording now supports a choice recording to MP3 or WAV. Important for those that want to record 32b sample rates as MP3 only supports 16b.
– Allow max concurrent downloads to be set up to 100 – default is still 5.
– Updated browser name detection for the latest round of browsers.
– Fixed bug in duplicate name detection that was causing issues detecting MSNBC TV and probably other sites as well.
– Browser naming rule if enabled is applied first but will now be overwridden by other naming rules if they result in a name.
– Supports detection and handling of YouTube fragments using the range parameter
– Supports detection and handling of YouTube urls using the redirect_counter parameter
– Duplicate URL detection extended to take into account the length of time a video may be playing for.
– Improved audio handeling.
– Improved network monitor installation.
– Registration update.
– Fixed error when recording a stream and the file already exists.
– When reprocessing a stream the original title is now used.
– Moved “Browser title naming rule” to top of the rule list in settings.
– Audio recording to MP3
– New audio recording visualization
– Fixed disable super download for live streams not sticking
– Browser title naming rule now applied before download is Q’ed
– DPI improvements
– Youtube multiple download improvements
– Changed Copyright dates
– New registration system.
– New installer and splash screen graphics
– Changed YouTube playlist downloader to support recent YouTube changes
– Further improvements to Microsoft Smooth Streaming protocol handling
– New Upgrade option in installer so uninstall/reinstall is not required (although this is still an option)
– Fix for HTTP header crash
– New Browser title lookup naming rule
– Microsoft Smooth streaming download quality can now be set via settings (Low/Medium/High).
– Added application/x-flv mime handling by default
– YouTube playlist instructions
– New title graphic in UI
– Remove all unicode chars from output filename before passing to ffmpeg
– Changed the word Dismiss to Close on some dialogs
– Starting Application now shows any existing instance instead of display dialog.
– Changed installer message when another version detected.
– Implemented support for DateTime AMF messages.