- Improved registration.
Posts Categorized: Replay Media Catcher
– Audio Recording now supports a choice recording to MP3 or WAV. Important for those that want to record 32b sample rates as MP3 only supports 16b.
– Allow max concurrent downloads to be set up to 100 – default is still 5.
– Updated browser name detection for the latest round of browsers.
– Fixed bug in duplicate name detection that was causing issues detecting MSNBC TV and probably other sites as well.
– Browser naming rule if enabled is applied first but will now be overwridden by other naming rules if they result in a name.
– Supports detection and handling of YouTube fragments using the range parameter
– Supports detection and handling of YouTube urls using the redirect_counter parameter
– Duplicate URL detection extended to take into account the length of time a video may be playing for.
– Improved audio handeling.
– Improved network monitor installation.
– Registration update.
– Fixed error when recording a stream and the file already exists.
– When reprocessing a stream the original title is now used.
– Moved “Browser title naming rule” to top of the rule list in settings.
– Audio recording to MP3
– New audio recording visualization
– Fixed disable super download for live streams not sticking
– Browser title naming rule now applied before download is Q’ed
– DPI improvements
– Youtube multiple download improvements
– Changed Copyright dates
– New registration system.
– New installer and splash screen graphics
– Changed YouTube playlist downloader to support recent YouTube changes
– Further improvements to Microsoft Smooth Streaming protocol handling
– New Upgrade option in installer so uninstall/reinstall is not required (although this is still an option)
– Fix for HTTP header crash
– New Browser title lookup naming rule
– Microsoft Smooth streaming download quality can now be set via settings (Low/Medium/High).
– Added application/x-flv mime handling by default
– YouTube playlist instructions
– New title graphic in UI
– Remove all unicode chars from output filename before passing to ffmpeg
– Changed the word Dismiss to Close on some dialogs
– Starting Application now shows any existing instance instead of display dialog.
– Changed installer message when another version detected.
– Implemented support for DateTime AMF messages.
– Corrected end of stream detection when recording in some instances – reverbination.com issue.
– Changes to playlist naming rule due to changes with last.fm.
– Implemented playlist naming rules when recording.
– New settings dialog – should be more usable for users on smaller screens
– Improved version check script
– Open storage from context menu now selects file
– Removed RTMP MP4 timing – no longer necessary
– Hardcoded name in installer for instrumentation
RTMP Live stream detection is now a setting
Handle detection of streams with incorrect content types and no extension in url where the response is chunked and/or compressed
Handle recording of HTTP streams where the stream is chunked and/or compressed
New File > Process new streams menu option. This allows monitoring to continue so existing recordings can progress but no new streams will be detected.
Fixed Apple Audio Book conversions
Output RTMP connection and play parameters in the progress log when using external program functionality
Allow sorting of columns in all listviews in settings throughout the application
New RTMP setting to rebase timestamps to 0 on the fly.
Now handle very large RTMP streams > 2.1G
Will detect and remove old Windows Installer based versions of Replay Media Catcher
Automatically detects when the driver install requires a reboot and prompts the user to do so
Single installer for both x32 and x64
Optional migration of settings and history at both install and uninstall
Improved .NET detection and installation if required
Optionally automatically starts the application (if a reboot isnt required) at the end of an install
~3 MB smaller than the previous installer.
Increase the simultaneous downloads limit to 50
Fix pause/resume when client disconnects because of SWF Verification but on a subsequent disconnection no SWF Verification is received
Remove *funny* characters that are starting to appear in YouTube titles that are causing ffmpeg to fail.
Changed “Conversion Settings” to “Automatically convert downloads and recordings to” on main UI
New NDIS drivers (18.104.22.168)
Implemented secure sites for RTMP
Added instrumentation to installer
Left aligned “Copy Protected Stream Url”
Add register=1 to welcome page url if registered
Updated new version screen so that version number is displayed. New version is now only displayed if latest version is > than current
Fixed BBC createStream blocking
Changed applian icon in installer
Removed install exe name from being passed to the welcome page as no longer required
Changed Full/Recommend/Minimal install types
Changed myfreewebcams.com to myfreecams.com in RTMP secure sites default setting.
Implementation of simple duplicate naming rules.
Browser cache viewer now supports FF4
Handle RTMP secureToken flex message and start recording
Fixed naming rule issue when file name contains an extension which caused a deadlock
– Changed TagLib# acknowledgment link to new location
– Support for HTTP authorization headers – http://www.bavco.com
– Implemented Clear menu item which just clears the download and doesn’t delete any files
– Improved efficiency of HTTP segmented downloads (this makes downloads from grooveshark possible again)
– Fixed YouTube fragmented downloads by removing range= from urls
– Fixed maximize which was covering taskbar
– Implement setting to limit the number of concurrent downloads – default is 5.
– Added short cut for renaming – F2
– Implementation of a Gallery view, which displays downloads with thumbnails
– Added default content types: video/webm, video/ogg and video/vnd.objectvideo
– Enhanced Smooth Streaming Support
– Implemented setting to clear the progress log when a reprocess is performed
– Implemented checkbox to not remind about updates and a check for up dates menu item added to Help menu
– Added play and open storage buttons to progress log window
– Changed EULA text size
– Added Open Storage menu option to right mouse context menu
– Implemented support for HTML meta tag for content-type when extracting Titles with foreign character sets
– Implemented jumping to the just cloned conversion setting
– Output naming rules to the progress log as they are applied
– Implemented support for sites that stream without content types and/or file extensions
– Implemented Youtube playlist downloads – Tools > Download YouTube Playlist
– Implemented support for RTMP live stream detection. Default client buffer is now used for live streams and not super download
– Implemented support for RTMP Usher Tokens. Justin.tv uses these.
– Used double buffering on Gallery view to reduce flicker when loading.