– Improved detection of RTMPT
– Add/Remove SWF content type checkbox in Settings form. SWF content type removed by default.
– Display final download size in Status. Checkbox in settings form to enable/disable.
– Browser Cache viewer for IE and FireFox. Chrome is coming.
– Support for content/unknown content type. If this is detected will download if a media file type extension is part of the download url.
– Fixed German translation issues.
– Implemented gathering of usage data. Checkbox in settings form to enable/disable.
– Support for absoluteUris in HTTP Request-URI to support some proxy servers.
– License validation now does a http request if the https request fails.
– Corrected incorrect icon when conversion occurs during trial mode
– Standardized Schedule control layout to that of others
Posts Categorized: Replay Media Catcher
– Improved detection of RTMPT
– Fixed saving of audio recorder settings
– Fixed file not found when playing a converted file when conversion folder is not the same as download folder
– Fixed audio recording control layout
– Implemented sound effects on start/stop monitoring and completed download
– Fixed display of non error after MusicDNS lookup from the Meta Data dialog.
– Fixed Audio Recording trial limitation error.
– Ensure RunOnce registry key is available to stop driver installation failure
– Ensure clean up of inf files if driver install fails
– MusicDNS tagging now happens external to the MusicDNS lookup
– Ensure qtCopy only gets RTSP urls
– Implemented a rule system for naming tagged files
– Added trial limitations to audio recording
– Added content type application/flash-video
– Fixed minsize error when no content length given
– Added option to hide/display task bar icon when minimized
– Support for AMF serializing Generic Lists – stops error in fix flv
– Support for RadioTime playlist
– Fixed registry entry where driver reboot flag is being written.
– Fixed url for download of .Net 2.0 prerequisite, after MS release of .NET 4.0
– Audio Recording Slitting
– Added Server:AmazonS3 content type
4.0.6 Beta 2:
– Improves filtering of small downloads that should be filtered out because of the Min Download Size, but were making it through because no Content Length was set. Example AMF files from tuba.
– Ensure X- headers are copied from original request to segmented download requests. Example tuba authentication issues.
– New Russian translations
– Fixed always on top setting which wasn’t enabled when a new instance was started.
4.0.6 Beta 1:
– Improved detection of RMTP streams on port 80 (BBC detection issue)
– Adjusted the naming so that BBC iplayer names are detected.
– Fixed shoutcast streams where the meta data was being transmitted and included in the resulting file causing beeps when played back.
– Auto fixing of FLV files with no duration is now Q’ed ensuring that when two or more large files finish around the same time they are not fixed at the same time causing the machine to become unstable because of the potential load.
– Russian language support
– Implemented an option to Automatically switch to recording mode when SWF verification is detected
– Implemented Super RTMP Download
– Implemented a progress bar on the Fix FLV interface for visual feedback whilst processing large files
– Fixed migration of settings when upgrading between versions of RMC4
– Can now cancel a conversion
– Now only takes a single click to open the main window from the task tray icon
– More debug and clearer messaging around driver installation failures
– Fixed file naming after tagging from MusicDNS has occurred after a conversion.
– Fixed Unhandled exception from Region.FromHrgn
– Fixed blank add Secure Site dialog
– Ensure RMC4 version is correctly stamped in the Director registry key
– Changed support messaging
– Fixed problem with accepting some suite codes.
This new release is a complete rewrite from version 3, and includes the following enhancements:
– Downloads more sites, and adds support for protocols that use unique one-time-only URL’s.
– Live Webcam sites now capture perfectly.
– Select a conversion format right from the main screen, and have downloaded media automatically converted.
– Recordings are organized by day/week.
– New music and video search.
– New scheduler for recording live media automatically.
– New third-party plug-in architecture.
Update or upgrade from here.
– Fixed Video History Tool to work with Firefox 3.6.4 update.