– This updated plug-in greatly improves the automatic video naming of RTMP files. No need to reinstall anything, as the plug-in is downloaded automatically.
Posts Categorized: Replay Media Catcher
– Fixed occasional crashes on start-up for some Vista users
– Automatically updates the plug-ins which are geared to downloading specific media types.
– Supports more Flash server sites and protocols.
– Huge Flash video files (i.e. movies) now download completely.
– Added RTSP/MMS protocol support added (Windows Media, Real Media and QuickTime streaming media)
– Added “Web Stream Dumper” plug-in for hard-to-capture sites like imeem.com, blastro.com, blackeyedpeas.com, etc. (plug-in is off by default)
– New Music lookup library… quicker resolving of many types of audio files (m4a, mp4, wma, mp3, ogg, aac, etc)
– Tag editor works with many new types of media files (listed above)
– Improved capture of live streams
– Many, many, many other smaller bugs have been squashed
– New MP3 conversion option in the HTTP plug-in
– Will now properly tag tracks from Pandora
– All FLV files will download.
– In Demo mode there YouTube videos do not get cropped to 75% of the original file length.
– Fixed bug where sometimes the splash screen would not disappear.
– Improved chunked HTTP transfers.
– Improved RTMP audio sync.
– Improved RTMP recording.
– Fixed bug where some users would get error: “Not able to connect to the internet”.
– Fixed issue with YouTube videos downloading twice.
– Updated to include the latest version of FLV Player (2.0.24)
Updated installer to include the most recent build of FLV Player (2.0 build 22)
– Fixed FLV file extension association to open with FLV Player.
– Remembers previous screen position between sessions
– Added Shoutcast plug-in
– Added MP3 snagger plug-in (defaulted to OFF) – works for MP3 sites like last.fm
– Settings dialog has more room to display plug-ins
– New authenticated installer
– Added option to rename large MP3 files as “track#.mp3″
– MP3 song lookups now work in demo mode