– Updated to include the latest version of FLV Player (2.0.24)
Posts Categorized: Replay Media Catcher
Updated installer to include the most recent build of FLV Player (2.0 build 22)
– Fixed FLV file extension association to open with FLV Player.
– Remembers previous screen position between sessions
– Added Shoutcast plug-in
– Added MP3 snagger plug-in (defaulted to OFF) – works for MP3 sites like last.fm
– Settings dialog has more room to display plug-ins
– New authenticated installer
– Added option to rename large MP3 files as “track#.mp3″
– MP3 song lookups now work in demo mode
This free update for existing customers adds a unique “automatic naming” function, and fixes a few bugs as well. Here’s what’s new:
– Automatically names and tags downloaded MP3 files. Works regardless of the source of the MP3.
– Automatically names downloaded video files from the most popular video sites.
– Includes tool to manually tag MP3 files.
– Fixes a problem in 1.0 with not completely capturing large FLV files.
– Includes an option to automatically prompt to start recording.
– Checks Applian.com for updates.
– Fixed problems with occasional freezes, especially in Vista.
– Added more HTTP download types, including Windows Media, Real and QuickTime.
Capture Premium Video and Audio With the First-ever Streaming Flash™ and MP3 Recorder
Introducing Replay Media Catcher, the only software that lets you capture streaming Flash™ Video and MP3 Audio from previously unrecordable streams. And it’s incredibly easy to use! Just click Start Recording and you’ll be capturing streaming Flash video and MP3 audio as you surf.