- Crashes when loading AVI-files has been fixed.
- Crashes when saving a GIF file has been fixed.
- MP4 audio /video synchronization issues with a trimmed file has been fixed.
Posts Categorized: Replay Media Splitter
- Hang on trimming some WMV files
- Incorrect files naming when using a mask
- Changing file type in “Save As” dialog did not work correctly
- Some trimmed MP4 files cannot be played by Windows Media Player
- Saving GIF from MP4 file sometimes lead to a crash
- Added E-AC3 audio support to MKV files
- Bug fixes
- New program icon
- Fixed update URL’s
- Fixed a bug that caused Replay Media Splitter to crash when adding an MP3 file.
All new Replay Media Splitter 3.0
- New modern user interface
- New flexible timeline
- Media control for easy access to project source files
- Two editing modes for ease of use. Remove unwanted fragments with “cut” and save desired fragments only with “keep”
Corrected version number.
- Saving video as Animated GIF
- Support of AC3 for MP4 editing
AVI files fixes:
- Error 0x8004020d when trimming some AVI files on Windows 10. AVI Demultiplexer was substituted by SolveigMM one
- “AVI file’s index is broken or missing” VLC player’s error on some output AVI files
MP4 files fixes:
- Runtime error on MP4 editing
- Crash of Windows Media player during playback of MP4 output file
- Too slow processing multiple intervals on MP4 file
- Changing frame rate from constant to variable on MP4 files
- Splitted MP4 file plays with artifacts in GOM player
- Crash on trimming MP4 with MP4V
MKV/WEBM files fixes:
- Crash while editing of MKV file
- Stays at 0% on trimming WEBM file (VP80 video, Vorbis2 audio)
- Fixed inadequate interaction start/stop edit boxes with marker/interval selection on timeline
- Fixed Runtime Error on trimming with audio silence feature enabled on MP4 files with MP4V video files.
- Updated component: SMM_MP4VTrimmerFA.ax .
- Fixed inability to join WMV1 video trimmed from the same source media.
- Fixed crash on trimming MP4 file with MPEG4 Visual video codec.