- Fixed error trimming MP4 files
Posts Categorized: Replay Media Splitter
- Mask for advanced naming of output files
- New stylized preferences dialog
- Drag & drop of output/input files specified in the Information window
- Negative time on the timeline after MP4 trimming
- Unable to join WMV files with hangs
- Crashing on the next trimming attempt after “Destination File couldn’t be set” error
- Wrong appearance of “No selected intervals” message on trimming
- Artifacts on WMV file trimming
- Hanging on batch splitting of MP4 files
- “Error hr = 0x80004005″on MP4 file editing
- “File is not supported or damaged” message on MP3 file editing
- Timeline doesn’t update (becomes grey on some operation processing)
- Crashing on thumbnail building
- Double positioning while navigation during MKV file playback
- Hotkeys don’t work when the modal window is opened
- Hangs and crashes on marker setting
- Marker doesn’t react to time window
- Crashing on MP4 file opening
- Audio begins to play on the stop status of playback when move the slider
- Fixed a crash that may occur when joining certain .mp4 files.
– Fixed jerking video playback when insert the audio silence in AVI files containing MP3 audio with variable nitrate
– Fixed crash when opening MOV files of long duration containing PCM audio
– Fixed hang while trimming some MP4 files
– Fixed errors and hang with function calculating the size of the output file
– Fixed registration issue that might require re-entering of activation code.
– Fixed issue where trimming avid file with vbr mp3 audio would cause application to hang.
– Fixed issue where quicktime player would not play trimmed and joined mov files with aac audio.
– Fixed an issue that caused hanging when trimming WMV files.
– Fixed an issue that caused the application to hang when opening a corrupt or non-indexed wmv vile.
– Now supports MOV/MKV/MP4 K-frame accuracy editing/ joining
– Thumbnails in timeline
– New user interface
– New registration system
– Added WMV frame accuracy trimming
– Fixed crash while trimming some avi files.
– Fixed wrong keyframe navigation on some avi files.
- fixes not the same size of output with the same selected interval on wmv files.
- dropping frames bugfix on wmv files
- audio distortion of trimmed output on some wmv files.
- regressive bugfix – frame accuracy enabled by default.