- Updated tagging system. Fixed a bug where sometimes some metadata wouldn’t save properly in MP3s.
- If user’s sound system is not set up properly they will be warned on how to fix it.
- Fixed a bug that some XP users were having regarding the MP3 encoder.
- Replay Music for XP users will now launch from Director.
- Replay Music for XP users will now launch from the “Launch” button in the installer.
- Added a new input source option for Vista and Win7 users named “Auto” that automatically chooses the best driver for recording from your sound card.
- Added the Flash Player install link to the hints for users who are having problems with the “Audio Driver”.
- Users are now able to right click on the Edit metadata fields and select “Cut”, “Copy”, “Paste”, “Select All”
- Fixed other minor bugs.
Posts Categorized: Replay Music
– Fixed a bug that prevented the editing of track numbers.
– Improved tagging. Faster and more accurate. Now only needs about 90 seconds of a song in order to tag.
– Will now tag tracks in any language supported by the Operating System.
– Manually editing a track sends the tag information to the database for updating.
– New and improved registration system.
– Updated installer to resolve issue when using Windows Audio Driver.
– Improved Windows Audio Driver.
– Now works with Google Chrome.
– Added option to choose from two different tagging methods – Using GENPUID and not using GENPUID.
– Fixed a Variable Bit Rate recording bug.
– New registration system.
– Resolved core audio driver problem.
– Bug fix to address tagging issue with new installs.
– New user interface
– Added another audio driver option called “Windows Audio Driver” which uses the core audio libraries included in Vista and Win7. Users who have a difficulty with the original audio driver should use this option, for instance if they don’t get a signal or experience skipping. This option is only available for Vista and Win7 users.
– MP3 files are now tagged with album art.
– Album art can also be edited in Replay Music’s edit dialog.
– Added an “Open folder” option that can be used when a user right clicks on a recorded track.
– Added new entries in the hints which explains about the new driver and album art tagging capability.
– “Tag with Template” feature has been enhanced to improve track tagging.
– Bug fixes.
– Repaired validation process
– Removes extra spaces when entering registration code.
– Fixed bug in “always use” setting of artist, album and genre for a recording session.
– Resolves issue in counting demo tracks.