– New user interface
– Added another audio driver option called “Windows Audio Driver” which uses the core audio libraries included in Vista and Win7. Users who have a difficulty with the original audio driver should use this option, for instance if they don’t get a signal or experience skipping. This option is only available for Vista and Win7 users.
– MP3 files are now tagged with album art.
– Album art can also be edited in Replay Music’s edit dialog.
– Added an “Open folder” option that can be used when a user right clicks on a recorded track.
– Added new entries in the hints which explains about the new driver and album art tagging capability.
– “Tag with Template” feature has been enhanced to improve track tagging.
– Bug fixes.
Posts Categorized: Replay Music
– New user interface
– Repaired validation process
– Removes extra spaces when entering registration code.
– Fixed bug in “always use” setting of artist, album and genre for a recording session.
– Resolves issue in counting demo tracks.
– improved tagging
– Added a volume normalizing feature to the output settings and the right-click context menu. Users can now normalize volume during recording, or import MP3’s to normalize.
– Fixes internet connection related errors. Especially those with satellite internet service.
– Can now record from external devices including USB devices.
– Default splitting settings automatically adjust based upon chosen import source.
– Added new setting allowing the user to sent the number of tag re-try attempts after the recording session. This improves tagging accuracy.
– Fixed proxy support
– Improved track recognition.
– Now provides a hint prompting user to try tagging again.
– Better error messaging when unable to connect to server.
– Faster improved conversion process.
– Added ability to import already recorded MP3 files into the track list for re-tagging or editing of track information.
– Added tag with template feature to allow Replay Music to get track tags from the browser title bar from sites that print track data in the browser title.
– Added warning message on recording start if Replay Music’s settings contain an invalid recordings folder location.
– Updated hints
– Fixed refresh issues
– Fixed minor bugs
– New registration screen.
– Fixed bug where sometimes a crash would occur if firewall or proxy server is blocking Replay Music.
– Better proxy server support.