– Fixed proxy support
Posts Categorized: Replay Music
– Improved track recognition.
– Now provides a hint prompting user to try tagging again.
– Better error messaging when unable to connect to server.
– Faster improved conversion process.
– Added ability to import already recorded MP3 files into the track list for re-tagging or editing of track information.
– Added tag with template feature to allow Replay Music to get track tags from the browser title bar from sites that print track data in the browser title.
– Added warning message on recording start if Replay Music’s settings contain an invalid recordings folder location.
– Updated hints
– Fixed refresh issues
– Fixed minor bugs
– New registration screen.
– Fixed bug where sometimes a crash would occur if firewall or proxy server is blocking Replay Music.
– Better proxy server support.
– Added a new internet connection interface.
– Fixed misc bugs that sometimes caused crashes.
– Added “Buy Now” and “Upgrade Deals” buttons to the “About” box.
– Add the new icon, new registration screen and new splash screen.
– Fixed a bug where Replay Music files seemed to skip when recorded from certain websites.
– Fixed a bug where sometimes songs recorded at the wrong speed.
– Other minor bug fixes
– Added new feature that allows saving and opening recording sessions to continue recording or to re-tag previously unrecognized tracks.
– Can now edit tracks before burning to CD, if a user selects the “Burn to Data CD” or “Burn to audio CD” options in Replay Music’s settings.
– Fixed a bug where sometimes a song would record a zero time length or show a strange recording time.
– Integrated an updated recognition system from Amplified Music Services (formerly MusicIP technology) which should give better recognition results.
– Minor bug fixes.
– Added ability to try tagging again, tracks that were not tagged during the recording session. After a recording session is stopped, Replay Music will try to tag all songs that were not tagged the first time.
– “Tag Song” option in right-click menu to re-try tagging an individual track or tracks.
– Fixed bug regarding moving tracks up and down the list.
– Fixed a registration code problem where a false “expired code” error was appearing for some users.
– Uses the new CD/DVD burn functionality.
– Fixed a transfer to iTunes bug.
– Fixed a bug with the validate registration buffer