– Fixed a registration code problem where a false “expired code” error was appearing for some users.
Posts Categorized: Replay Music
– Uses the new CD/DVD burn functionality.
– Fixed a transfer to iTunes bug.
– Fixed a bug with the validate registration buffer
– Improved CD burning.
– The volume unit meter has been changed to better show the intensity of an audio signal.
– Added a open log file folder button to the settings.
– Added ability edit the album year tag.
– Added a button to the “Start Recording Session” dialog box that opens up a user’s browser. When recording from a website a user should always use this button.
– Replay Music now always asks to run in admin mode when a user has the UAC on. This allows for successful recordings when the UAC is on.
– Added the MusicIP reference link to the “About” box.
– Various bug fixes for stability
– No longer shows an occasional erroneous message that an update is ready to download.
– Fixed WAV time of recording bug. When recording to WAV files, now the proper time length is reported
– Fixed stop recording after X minutes bug. Replay Music will now properly stop after recording an amount of minutes as listed in that Replay Music setting.
– Added a recording volume control in the “Output” tab in Replay Music’s settings. This helps customers lower or raise the volume in their recordings.
– Faster conversions after making a recording.
– Smoother transition when Replay Music identifies and converts files so there shouldn’t be anymore skips in recordings.
– There will be no more excess silence at the beginning of recordings.
– Improved the song recognition success rate.
– Uses a new, improved song recognition engine.
– Fixed extra 5 seconds of silence at end of tracks when recording from Rhapsody
– Improved song recognition for Launchcast and Yahoo Music.
– Now locks into one source so that other applications can’t interfere with a recording. The locked source is now displayed in Replay Music’s status area.
– Fixed zero time recordings from the interference of other applications.
– This version is more stable.
– Improved accessibility. Can now use Ctrl+Tab and Shift+Ctrl+Tab to navigate through settings.
– Improved stability.
– Improved iTunes and Windows Media Player transfers.
– Added more detail to log entries.
– Improved program stability.
– New “pending” status message during recording process.
– Improved program settings accessibility.
– Updated splash screen.
– Added hint defining keyboard shortcuts.
– Now supports Windows Vista.
– No longer uses a sound card driver. Will now work with any sound card.
– Fixed error when shutting down windows sometimes.
– Can burn directly to CD from any recording session.
– An “Enter Registration Code” button now included in settings for people who need to re-register Replay Music.
– New user interface.