– Uses a new, improved song recognition engine.
Posts Categorized: Replay Music
– Fixed extra 5 seconds of silence at end of tracks when recording from Rhapsody
– Improved song recognition for Launchcast and Yahoo Music.
– Now locks into one source so that other applications can’t interfere with a recording. The locked source is now displayed in Replay Music’s status area.
– Fixed zero time recordings from the interference of other applications.
– This version is more stable.
– Improved accessibility. Can now use Ctrl+Tab and Shift+Ctrl+Tab to navigate through settings.
– Improved stability.
– Improved iTunes and Windows Media Player transfers.
– Added more detail to log entries.
– Improved program stability.
– New “pending” status message during recording process.
– Improved program settings accessibility.
– Updated splash screen.
– Added hint defining keyboard shortcuts.
– Now supports Windows Vista.
– No longer uses a sound card driver. Will now work with any sound card.
– Fixed error when shutting down windows sometimes.
– Can burn directly to CD from any recording session.
– An “Enter Registration Code” button now included in settings for people who need to re-register Replay Music.
– New user interface.
– Made a fix for uploading playlists.
– Improved EXE file data integrity checking to eliminate false positives.
– Improved recognition engine.
– Fixed m3u playlist feature.
– Better recognition support for LaunchCast and Yahoo Music engine.
– Added a new setting to add leading zeros to track number in the file name for better file sorting.
– Removed Eliminate Similar tracks functionality since it caused too many errors.
– Added capability of users to record offline if they uncheck the Auto tagging setting. (Only for registered users).
– Added “Always tag with Artist name” and “Always tag with Album name” check boxes which correspond to text boxes in the “Start Recording Session” dialog box, so if Replay Music is not able to identify a song, then artist name and album name will already be tagged correctly.
– Changed name of Replay Music log file to ReplayMusicLog.log so users can find the log file more easily.
– Added a specialized Replay Music playlist feature – customers can import a playlist text file in the order of song, artist, and album delimited with a “|” for better song recognition. Each line of the file would correspond to the order of songs played.
- Fixed bug in version 2.4 with the Remove Similar Tracks function.
- “Split now” button now operates correctly when “Do not split” option is selected.
- Corrected illegal character bug in assigning folder names.
- New feature: Transfer tracks to Windows Media Player.
- New option to recognize tracks after a recording session.
- Fixed bug when recording to different bit rates.
- Added capability to pre-load Playlists (rpl,m3u,pls formats) for better recognition.
- Fixed a duplicate track detection bug.
- Added CBR and VBR MP3 recording capability.
- Added a right click pop-up menu that allows you to Edit Track(s), Delete Track(s) or Move Track(s) to the format directory.