- Fixed some problems editing multiple tracks.
- Improved communications to fingerprinting server.
Posts Categorized: Replay Music
- Improved the iTunes import interface – tracks are copied to iTunes more reliably.
- Added more high quality output settings – up to 320 Kbps.
- Number of recording credits remaining now appears in the About screen.
- MP3 files now use better quality CBR encoding.
- Improved track recognition when playing music from Windows Media Player.
- Fixed the 700 Meg output option setting when burning MP3 CDs.
- Added Set Recording After Idle option in settings.
- Fixed some problems with burning CDs.
- Unusual characters in the album name no longer disrupt recording.
- Recordings from AOL Radio are now at a higher quality.
- Some issues with manually tagging recordings are fixed.