- Added new sortable track number and sequence number columns
to song list window.
- Added new silver GUI skin.
- Added "Split now" button.
- Added track number option for file formatting.
- Added directory formatting found in the start new session
- Fixed bug where if a user uses burn audio CD with 80 minutes
setting, and if they go to another setting such as Record to
MP3 that the 80 minute setting is cleared.
- Proxy settings are now all encrypted.
- F1 key is now disabled so help file not found message does
not appear anymore.
- Fixed "Replay Music does not detect internet connection" message
that periodically appeared.
- Fixed multiple edit bug that displayed a message that a song
already existed when it didn’t.
Posts Categorized: Replay Music
- Added an input volume control.
- Added a "No split" option.
- Added an "Artist" input text box in the "Start Recording Session" dialog box for better track recognition.
- Updated the song recognition system for better accuracy.
- Eliminated errors when shutting down computer.
- Demo version should no longer occasionally say you have no more tracks left to record in error.
- Fixed mis-splitting bug for recording from an external device such as using the "Line-in".
- Fixed recognition bug where sometimes Replay Music would identify a song that was already identified before.
- New tracks now always go to the bottom of the list.
- Play Track now shows media player.
- Improved recognition success rate.
- Fixed timed recording bug
- Fixed record to Audio CD 80 minute max bug.
- Added tabs to the settings dialog (helpful for 800×600 resolution displays).
- The Registration dialog is now accessible for screen reader programs for visually impaired users.
- Added new keystroke shortcuts: Ctrl+Alt+T accelerator used to sort title column, Ctrl+Alt+A accelerator used to sort Artist column, Ctrl+Alt+Shift+A accelerator used to sort Album column, Ctrl+Alt+G used to sort Genre column, Ctrl+Alt+Shift+T used to sort time column.
- Allows for unlimited tagging. No more limit of 5000 songs.
- Improved song recognition database.
- Can move tracks up and down in the list.
- Can sort tracks by clicking on column headers.
- Adds album and genre information to songs.
- Use Replay Music 2.0 on more than one PC.
- Customize the file naming format.
- Ctrl+A selects all tracks.
- Added option to turn automatic tagging off.
- Control-R key now starts and stops recordings.
- Improved recognition in WinAmp and MusicMatch On Demand.
- Can now edit album track numbers.
- Selections remain highlighted when editing a track.
- Added the ability to specify Genre in the track tags.
- Now records directly to WAV files as an option.
- Fixed some problems editing multiple tracks.
- Improved communications to fingerprinting server.
- Improved the iTunes import interface – tracks are copied to iTunes more reliably.
- Added more high quality output settings – up to 320 Kbps.
- Number of recording credits remaining now appears in the About screen.
- MP3 files now use better quality CBR encoding.
- Improved track recognition when playing music from Windows Media Player.
- Fixed the 700 Meg output option setting when burning MP3 CDs.
- Added Set Recording After Idle option in settings.
- Fixed some problems with burning CDs.
- Unusual characters in the album name no longer disrupt recording.
- Recordings from AOL Radio are now at a higher quality.
- Some issues with manually tagging recordings are fixed.