- Fixed bug in version 2.4 with the Remove Similar Tracks function.
Posts Categorized: Replay Music
- “Split now” button now operates correctly when “Do not split” option is selected.
- Corrected illegal character bug in assigning folder names.
- New feature: Transfer tracks to Windows Media Player.
- New option to recognize tracks after a recording session.
- Fixed bug when recording to different bit rates.
- Added capability to pre-load Playlists (rpl,m3u,pls formats) for better recognition.
- Fixed a duplicate track detection bug.
- Added CBR and VBR MP3 recording capability.
- Added a right click pop-up menu that allows you to Edit Track(s), Delete Track(s) or Move Track(s) to the format directory.
- Improved internet connection detection.
- Fixed bug that caused Replay Music to freeze or crash sometimes
when using Windows Media Player.
- Tab order in "Start Recording Session" is now correct.
- New icon.
- Better recognition for Yahoo LaunchCast and MusicMatch.
- Fixed bug where in a multiple edit the album tag now always
- Fixed bug where in multiple edit the album file name now always
- Fixed directory format bug where Replay Music creates the
correct directories and should no longer get the "Could
not create MP3 or WAV file because directory does not exist."
- New icon.
- Changed to more readable font for messages.
- Proxy settings remain in proxy text boxes even if a user unclicks
that they no longer have a proxy.
- Fixed multiple editing bug where if a track still existed
it will no longer say that the track could not be found.
- Improved iTunes interface.
- Added command line capability. For example: ReplayMusic.exe
dur=60 album="Best of Rolling Stones" where dur is
the duration in minutes and album is the album name and folder
songs will be stored.
- Sequence numbers and Track numbers are now numerically sorted.
- Added new sortable track number and sequence number columns
to song list window.
- Added new silver GUI skin.
- Added "Split now" button.
- Added track number option for file formatting.
- Added directory formatting found in the start new session
- Fixed bug where if a user uses burn audio CD with 80 minutes
setting, and if they go to another setting such as Record to
MP3 that the 80 minute setting is cleared.
- Proxy settings are now all encrypted.
- F1 key is now disabled so help file not found message does
not appear anymore.
- Fixed "Replay Music does not detect internet connection" message
that periodically appeared.
- Fixed multiple edit bug that displayed a message that a song
already existed when it didn’t.
- Added an input volume control.
- Added a "No split" option.
- Added an "Artist" input text box in the "Start Recording Session" dialog box for better track recognition.
- Updated the song recognition system for better accuracy.
- Eliminated errors when shutting down computer.
- Demo version should no longer occasionally say you have no more tracks left to record in error.
- Fixed mis-splitting bug for recording from an external device such as using the "Line-in".
- Fixed recognition bug where sometimes Replay Music would identify a song that was already identified before.
- New tracks now always go to the bottom of the list.
- Play Track now shows media player.
- Improved recognition success rate.
- Fixed timed recording bug
- Fixed record to Audio CD 80 minute max bug.
- Added tabs to the settings dialog (helpful for 800×600 resolution displays).
- The Registration dialog is now accessible for screen reader programs for visually impaired users.
- Added new keystroke shortcuts: Ctrl+Alt+T accelerator used to sort title column, Ctrl+Alt+A accelerator used to sort Artist column, Ctrl+Alt+Shift+A accelerator used to sort Album column, Ctrl+Alt+G used to sort Genre column, Ctrl+Alt+Shift+T used to sort time column.
- Allows for unlimited tagging. No more limit of 5000 songs.
- Improved song recognition database.
- Can move tracks up and down in the list.
- Can sort tracks by clicking on column headers.
- Adds album and genre information to songs.
- Use Replay Music 2.0 on more than one PC.
- Customize the file naming format.
- Ctrl+A selects all tracks.
- Added option to turn automatic tagging off.
- Control-R key now starts and stops recordings.
- Improved recognition in WinAmp and MusicMatch On Demand.
- Can now edit album track numbers.
- Selections remain highlighted when editing a track.
- Added the ability to specify Genre in the track tags.
- Now records directly to WAV files as an option.