Initial Release of the all new Replay Radio
Posts Categorized: Replay Radio
– Tuner is updated to stay tuned longer than 90 minutes when recording Sirius online.
– Fixed a bug with Automatically Tuning Sirius stations.
– Fixed a bug which caused a crash when adding shows in Replay Radio 7.3.
– Added a Today button in Show scheduler.
– Added MP3 to WAV conversion.
– URL Finder now gets best rtsp URL.
– On Delete, Enter key now works in “OK to Delete” dialog box.
– The last split file now appears in the generated m3u playlist file.
– Now handles 503 Server Not Responding errors more gracefully.
– .pls files now automatically tune properly (requires Real Player).
– Installer now ensures the proper conversion codecs are copied to the windows\system32 folder.
– URL Finder now snags more URLs.
– URL finder no longer snags some gif or jpg files by mistake.
– Fixed bug picking folders.
– Fixed bug importing from previous installations of Replay Radio.
- Lame codec settings utility no longer gets flagged as Spyware by WinPatrol.
- URL Finder now detects more URLs.
- Now handles more badly formed Podcast XML files.
Some of the fixes in Replay A/V also are included in Replay Radio 7.1, including:
- New feature: drag and drop station from iTunes radio for recording.
- Audio Recording methods now respect the “make m3u playlist files” setting.
- Added conversion to OGG from MP3.
- Can now record from HTTP Authenticated password protected sites using urls like this:
- Replay Tuner now can handle raw Shoutcast URLs.
- iTunes import enhanced – eliminated some crashes and improved log messages.
- Warns when both Add To ITunes and Stream Capture Raw are selected when editing a show’s settings.
- Converting to MP3 in Burn/Copy updates the list of files after a conversion job is complete.
- Logs manual MP3 convert jobs.
- Fixed log: “Split tracks every” was written wrong.
- Split tracks every 0 minutes is no longer allowed.
- Fixed accessibility in right click menus so letter L comes up just once.
- Fixed accessibility via keyboard in show schedule page.
- Minimize button no longer changes tray icon from red to blue while recording.
- Now limits input of XM login to 31 characters.
- Added shortcut keys for the main screen (listed in Help file).
- Fixed issues where occasionally registration codes were erased.
- URL Finder finds more MP3 streams.
- Changed Podcast settings option to: Automatically convert MP3 Episodes downloaded from the Media Guide to AAC Bookmarkable.
- Burn/Copy now can make audio CDs from MP3 files.
- Creating m3u playlists is now an option in Settings, Other.