- Minimizing or restoring Replay Radio now minimizes or restores
the tuner app as well.
- Now supports an accessible registration screen for visually
- Esc key no longer closes Replay Radio with no warning.
- No longer any spaces in output files names — won’t mess up
- Mute While Recording option now works on Dell PCs.
Posts Categorized: Replay Radio
- Optimize Mixer Volume feature enhanced for specific sound cards.
- Closes Opera Browser recording window after a recording is
- Show Summary screen now says “minutes” instead of “seconds”
for the “Split every” value.
- Now imports schedule files when upgrading from Replay Radio
4.x, Details are here.
- Fixes a problem where a complete list of available recording
sources doesn’t show when using some Sound Card models.
- Fixes problems where folders in settings no longer exist.
- Quick Record’s quality settings now output correctly.
This major upgrade has a host of enhancements.
If you purchased Replay Radio before April 15, 2004, then you’ll
need to purchase the upgrade from here.
- Changed to more reliable, driver-less recording system with
- Major usability enhancements, including a snazzy new look.
- Settings and Edit Show dialogs are better organized.
- MP3 output quality is better than ever.
- Recording from Line In and Microphone now converts to MP3 on-the-fly.
- Advanced recording options like dead air elimination are available
for Line In and Microphone as well.
- Gives a warning message when a scheduling conflict is detected.
- Added move up and move down buttons to better organize the list
- The Scheduled Shows list can be sorted by name or time of next
- Genre tag in MP3 files is now set to “other” — was “Blues”
- Can now force a specific player to appear using a path name
in the feed URL,
i.e.: “C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmplayer.exe” “mms://126.96.36.199/KGO_AM”
- Added Replay Tuner for cleaner tuning.
- The process for adding shows and stations is more intuitive.
- Added the track number to MP3 file tags.
- When naming files, the track number now appears just before
the .mp3 or .wav suffix — this makes sorting shows by filename
- Now makes .m3u playlist files for multiple track sessions.
- Wakes up your PC from standby or hibernation mode 30 seconds
before a scheduled recording session.
- New option to do splits at specified minutes past the hour.
- The tray icon changes when recording.
- Made URL field 512 characters long for super-long recording
- Can now pick several files to play or burn to CDs.
- Now makes both audio and MP3 data CDs.
- Now adds tracks to iTunes in the background and more reliably.
- Traps some tuning errors when IE browser is not set as default.
- Choosing folders is improved.
- CRN recordings now work OK.
- Initial setup uses a wizard process.
- Added a Do Not Record output option.
- Sometimes Windows Media Player or Real Player wouldn’t close
after a recording ends — now fixed.
- “Type mismatch” error should no longer occur in rare cases when
- Log messages now show the correct units (seconds vs. milliseconds)
- Fixed problems with some recordings not using the Sound
Card Driver recording source.
- Added visual indicator of recording (VU meter).
- Added “Always tune with Windows Media Player” option to help
with occasional tuning issues.
- AM Quality now works better on Pocket PC player, back to 7Mb/hr.
- Updated CD Burner module for PCs with two CD Burners.
- Christian Netcast player window now closes after recording.
- Surfer Network player now closes as after recording.
- Added help for MusicMatch configuration.
- Shows a warning when a recording failed.
- Manually stopping a scheduled recording no longer automatically
disconnects on dial-up modems.