- Sony Clie devices and other finicky MP3 players
now supported when creating FM or CD Quality MP3 files.
- Fixed bug where selecting Eliminate Dead Air
made WAV files appear instead of MP3 files.
- Selecting WAV files as output no longer forces
Eliminate Dead Air option.
Posts Categorized: Replay Radio
- Fixed Mic/Line In recording for burning to CD
and saving to WAV format
- Added Eliminate Dead Air option (useful for
recording Police Scanners)
- Added interface for Webmasters to load shows
from a Web site.
- Tab order in dialogs now works as expected.
- Some registration codes from distributors weren’t
accepted, but are now.
- Manually stopping a recording now asks whether
or not to save it. Record Now option requires this.
This major update to Replay Radio adds the following
- Added ability to record directly to a CD Burner.
- Cleaner and more organized look for main screen.
- Updated MP3 encoder.
- Program now minimizes to the system tray.
- Added the ability to write MP3 files to audio
- Added option to automatically load Replay Radio
(in task bar) when Windows loads.
- Show and Station lists are now updated automatically
from the Web.
- Added “Don’t record” option to Show Scheduling
- Now checks show name for illegal filename characters.
- Driver setup errors now appear when program
is opened, and opens the FAQ if requested.
- Added fix for “The process cannot access the
file because it is being used by another process” errors.
- When recording, an option to open browser window
inside Replay Radio is available.
- Increased 30 second retune to 45 seconds —
this sometimes gave problems with slow tuning stations.
- Only one instance of Replay Radio now runs.
Previously it could be run twice.
- Added an import show interface for 3rd party
programs, i.e. vTuner.
- Added ability to create WAV files.
- Double-clicking an entry in the list now opens
the edit item dialog.
- Added Tuning URL to recording log.
- Added “View Recorded Shows” button to display
all recordings of the selected show.
- Removed “Play Recorded Show” button.
- Added option to disable automatic retuning
(for slow buffering stations and for recording archives).
- Added ID3 tags for Album (“Replay Radio”) and
artist (the name of the show and date) to MP3 recordings.
- Added support for Windows XP.
- Added Temp folder setting for .WAV files. This
fixes problem with recordings running out of room on drive C.
- Added View View Log button.
- Fixed bug where recording from Line In occasionally
made browser pop-up.
- Now turns off RealOne player feeds when recording
- Added URL Finder tool to help locate the URL
of the audio stream.
- Now properly deletes temporary .wav files.
- Scheduler was rewritten for improved reliability.
- Added Quick Record function
- New look for main dialog.
- Rewrote recorder for improved reliability.
- Now retunes to URL if network connection error
is detected in Real Player or Windows Media Player.
- Manually stopping the recording doesn’t cause
it to start up again.
- Added status message to Edit show dialog —
shows status of last recording.
- MP3 file naming is now consistent no matter
how recording was stopped.
- Handles reconnecting dial-up connections when
dropped by the ISP.
- Improved documentation for Microphone/Line In
- Other minor enhancements.
- Some Microphone/Line-In recordings didn’t save
properly — this has now been fixed.
- Adding new shows now always schedules the first
recording in the future
- Added a nifty new splash screen. Just click
on it to make it disappear right away.
- Fixed problems with recording via the Line In
- Manually terminating a recording no longer causes
scheduled recordings not to start
- Back-to-back shows now record properly
- Editing a show while recording no longer restarts
the recording, thereby erasing the original
- Recording starts when program is opened if
start time is past the current time
- Main program window is now immediately responsive
when recording starts
- Added splash screen
- Exiting Replay Radio while recording now properly
stops the recording
- One-time events occasionally started on the
wrong date — now fixed.
- Now closes Winamp player properly (Shoutcast)