- Fixed a bug whereby recording high quality WAV
files caused a crash.
- Fixed a problem recording some Stream Audio
Posts Categorized: Replay Radio
- Added On the fly encoding for MP3 and WAV files
recorded using Sound Card driver. This makes file appear almost
immediately after recording.
- Added a warning for Radio
Wizard and Replay Radio running simultaneously. Replay Radio
won’t run if Radio
Wizard is running.
- Added support for Network Proxy servers for
downloading updated show and station lists.
- Now gives error or success message when updating
the list of shows and stations.
- Added a setting to set the time for automatic
retuning after periods of silence.
- Added a FIND option to Pick Show or Pick Station
- Start when windows starts option now
friendlier to multi user XP systems — only goes into effect for
- Eliminated the delay when starting a Quick Record.
- Extra temp files are now removed when recording
using sound card driver.
- Sound Card Driver now appears as the
default Recording Source on first use.
- Sound Card Driver recording source now installs
- Quick Record status messages now show name of
- Added more status messages for monitoring the
- Fudge factor on quick record reduced from extra
30 seconds to extra 10 seconds.
- Changed some default settings.
- Uninstall now closes Replay Radio app. Some
customers complained that Replay Radio wasn’t uninstalling.
- Made installer easier to use.
- Added Settings option to encode MP3s in foreground
or background. Some users complained of excessively long encode
- Don’t Record option now properly grays unused
- A manually terminated recording no longer restarts
- The list of shows or stations is no longer erased
on an error reloading the latest list
- Daylight savings time changes no longer disrupt
- Added Custom encoding option.
- Ending a Quick Record no longer terminates a
- Ending Quick Record doesn’t close the media
- Added a recording hours/minutes/seconds counter.
- Improved status messages display.
- Adding a Direct Download show now displays a
change to the recording source.
- Added Mute While Recording option.
- Handles low disk space issues better.
- Added more record options, including a second
method of record from the internet.
- Internet connection error messages fixed.
- Two shows with the same name recorded on the
same day no longer overwrite each other.
- Fixed XP task bar icon disappearing problem.
- Record Now automatically goes for 5 hours.
Previously it would often end early.
- Installer now copies supporting files for CD
- Installer OPTIONALLY adds sound card driver.
Some customers have had problems with the Replay Radio sound driver,
and so it’s no longer required.
- Now closes streamaudio windows after recording
- View Recordings dialog shows which recording
is being shown, and now has a View All button.
- Added Direct Download option.
- MP3 encoding uses less system resources.
- Add/Edit show dialog no longer hides the bottom
OK and Cancel buttons on 800×600 displays.
- Sony Clie devices and other finicky MP3 players
now supported when creating FM or CD Quality MP3 files.
- Fixed bug where selecting Eliminate Dead Air
made WAV files appear instead of MP3 files.
- Selecting WAV files as output no longer forces
Eliminate Dead Air option.
- Fixed Mic/Line In recording for burning to CD
and saving to WAV format
- Added Eliminate Dead Air option (useful for
recording Police Scanners)
- Added interface for Webmasters to load shows
from a Web site.
- Tab order in dialogs now works as expected.
- Some registration codes from distributors weren’t
accepted, but are now.
- Manually stopping a recording now asks whether
or not to save it. Record Now option requires this.