- Some Microphone/Line-In recordings didn’t save
properly — this has now been fixed.
- Adding new shows now always schedules the first
recording in the future
- Added a nifty new splash screen. Just click
on it to make it disappear right away.
Posts Categorized: Replay Radio
- Fixed problems with recording via the Line In
- Manually terminating a recording no longer causes
scheduled recordings not to start
- Back-to-back shows now record properly
- Editing a show while recording no longer restarts
the recording, thereby erasing the original
- Recording starts when program is opened if
start time is past the current time
- Main program window is now immediately responsive
when recording starts
- Added splash screen
- Exiting Replay Radio while recording now properly
stops the recording
- One-time events occasionally started on the
wrong date — now fixed.
- Now closes Winamp player properly (Shoutcast)
- Fixed bug where CD quality recordings failed
- Added the ability to deal with variable rate
streams (some recordings terminated early)
- Any Windows beeps no longer terminate the recording.
- Added microphone recording — record directly
from the Radio attached to the Microphone jack.
- Added hints for recording from Microphone Jack
and over the Internet
- Fixed some KXAM show for proper time zone