- new, redesigned Scheduler
- fix WMV recording with no video preview
- fix recording error (added missing file mccsc.ax)
Posts Categorized: Replay Video Capture
Audio volume compression
If recorded audio level seems to be too low or too high you can now use the volume change/compress feature to raise or lower the audio volume. Audio compression is applied to avoid distortions and reduce the difference between the softest and loudest sounds.
Audio sample rates no longer restricted
The audio source can now be set to any sample rates available unlike the previous versions limitation to 48K. Any type of audio devices including Bluetooth, USB, internal can now be used.
Different types of microphones
Many microphone types can now be used including Bluetooth, USB, internal and others. No more requirements for the same sample rates for microphone and speaker.
WM Converter Pro enhanced features
- lower recorded file sizes 2 to 10 times while preserving the quality
- compress, boost, reduce recorded audio volume
- add audio to silent video
- replace audio track of video with another audio track or add a second audio track.
Multiple bug fix…
- Replace WM Converter Lite with WM Converter Pro.
- Fix Google Chrome Canary desktop icon image.
- Support for recording HD and UHD on 4K computers (NEW)
- Intel Quick Sync/H.264 video/audio recording (NEW)
- NVIDIA NVENC/H.264 video/audio recording (NEW)
- CPU loading monitor (NEW)
- Improved, multi-format audio recording (NEW)
- Background recording and Picture-in-Picture improvements
New improved audio recording
Improved Dual Audio Recording for compatibility with Zoom and Skype programs. Both incoming and outgoing audio streams are recorded separate then mixed together on one audio stream. This audio can be added in real time to the recorded video or saved in a mp3 file. New Virtual Audio Plus audio driver. This driver was specifically designed for Windows 10 but it can be also used with any Windows version including XP.
Improved, complete redesign of the Thumb Mode
Thumb mode allows you to run Replay Video Capture from a USB external drive (thumb drive). You can use this to record your favorite videos on any computer you have access to without the need to reinstall the software. All recordings and settings are saved on the USB drive not on the host computer.
Improved Background recording
Background recording was always one of the main requested features of Replay Video Capture. Recording videos without showing the actual video on the screen allows you to use the desktop to do other things during recording. Enable Background mode, click Hide to make the video window disappear from the screen then open other windows or programs.
Picture in Picture
When using the Background mode, enable the Picture in Picture option in Settings then mark your video on the screen,. Click Hide then Detach. Now your selected video window plays as Picture in Picture on your desktop.
- Fixes error: “Doesn’t open on standard user account”
- Fixed pause feature
Dual audio recording fixes
- Fixed UAC startup issue on Windows 10
- Fixed audio driver not installing
- Fixed Background mode setup
- Improved security
- Fixed incomplete installation of DirectShow components (failure – “Cannot install screen capture filter”)
- Fixed error x013 (recording could not start due to audio stream blocking the video stream)
- Fix for crash when recording movies from Amazon
- Fix for recording from websites with long titles