- Fixed “Cannot register DirectShow files” error message on XP computers
- Fixed registration error when Thumb mode is used
- Added backup registration
Posts Categorized: Replay Video Capture
- Automatic UI rescaling
Notice: This version has been temporarily pulled from production due to installation problem reports. Working on a fix. Current Replay Video Capture download version is now 8.5.3
- Fixed specified video size changes after recording
- Fixed hide mode buttons/options not working
- Removed registration backup.
- Fixes a crash when enabling Background mode from Settings.
- Re-design of monitor scaling for Background Mode.
- Real-time preview of marked screen area and Picture-in-Picture
- Automatic scaling for secondary monitors (Windows 10 and 8.1)
- Option to skip UI rescaling at startup
- Monitor scaling for Windows 7
- Monitor resolution detection
- Schedule multiple recordings
- Open scheduler at startup
- MP4 recording modes and bitrates
- Fixed scheduling bug
- Other minor bug fixes
All new Replay Video Capture 8. This is a paid upgrade with many new features. Current Replay Video Capture owners can upgrade at a special price.
- Game recording: This update adds features that makes recording games in top quality easier than ever using hot keys and borderless window recording (see below).
- Hot keys: These handy shortcuts are now enabled at all times. Use Alt+A to start/stop recording, Alt+S to pause/restart, Alt+D to mute/unmute the microphone.
- Borderless window recording: This useful when recording games that do not provide a borderless window. Just the game contents are recorded without annoying borders or caption bars.
- Super high frame rates: Capture all the action detail with frame rates as high as 100 fps.
- Smaller webinar recordings: Our new Windows Media Screen codec makes smaller recordings, with bit rates as low as 2 MB per minute.
- Improved webinar audio: The new Dual Audio recording feature avoids disturbing echo feedback between speakers and the microphone. A mute/unmute hot key and button are included.
- New User Interface. And choose between smaller or larger UI.
- Added Windows Media Screen codec for recording low motion screens like webinars and documents.
- Dual audio can now be used with any format.
- Background mode improved. Can now be enabled/disabled from the main window. No longer requires a restart.
- Check recording (perform multiple recording test for settings up frame rates, bitrate, window size, etc without recording multiple files).
- And more!
- Minor bug fixes.
- Added WMV 9 Screen codec for recording slide shows and slow moving videos.