- Added Virtual-Audio driver as a supplement to the Sound-Capture
- Added WM Browser for Background mode
- Added a warning message for BCK mode
- Reload.exe does not pop-up automatically on errors
- Now elevated (as administrator) only on administrator accounts. It runs without elevation on regular user accounts (does not require admin. password)
- Removed (discontinued) the Universal Driver which only worked on XP.
- Misc bug fixes
Posts Categorized: Replay Video Capture
- Fixes a problem when an installed previous version is uninstalled
- Includes the troubleshooting program Reload.exe
- Fixes a bug when the scheduler is opened at startup.
- Fixes a bug that prevented Replay Video Capture from shutting down when there is a recording failure.
- Fixes a bug when making DVD ISO files.
- Fixed a bug in Thumb Drive Mode
- New Background mode – the video window doesn’t need to be visible, other programs can use the screen while recording.
- New Thumb Drive “invisible” mode – the program can run entirely from external drive without the need for installation.
- New MP4 video format added – for iPhone, iPod and other mobile devices.
- Program can now run from non-administrative accounts.
- Program no longer requires administrator credentials.
- Captured still images are now saved in different files.
- Improved video window marking.
- Backup registration scheme added
- Many other improvements and bug fixes.
- Fixed support and website links in help menu.
- Improved registration
– Improved registration
– Minor user interface change.