- Fixes a problem when an installed previous version is uninstalled
- Includes the troubleshooting program Reload.exe
Posts Categorized: Replay Video Capture
- Fixes a bug when the scheduler is opened at startup.
- Fixes a bug that prevented Replay Video Capture from shutting down when there is a recording failure.
- Fixes a bug when making DVD ISO files.
- Fixed a bug in Thumb Drive Mode
- New Background mode – the video window doesn’t need to be visible, other programs can use the screen while recording.
- New Thumb Drive “invisible” mode – the program can run entirely from external drive without the need for installation.
- New MP4 video format added – for iPhone, iPod and other mobile devices.
- Program can now run from non-administrative accounts.
- Program no longer requires administrator credentials.
- Captured still images are now saved in different files.
- Improved video window marking.
- Backup registration scheme added
- Many other improvements and bug fixes.
- Fixed support and website links in help menu.
- Improved registration
– Improved registration
– Minor user interface change.
– Auto video detection: Replay Video Capture can detect motion videos and automatically mark the recording screen area. With a few exceptions, static images cannot be automatically detected only the full motion video window will be marked.
– Improved video quality: Improved motion fluency and audio lip-sync for all supported video formats.
– Fixed pause issue: Pause option was added for Windows Media Player format (missing in the previous versions).
– Full operation from external drives: Replay Video Capture can be installed and operate entirely from an external drive.
– High definition recording: Using MPEG-2 you can record 720p or higher resolution videos. Use your computer HDMI output or save recordings on an external drive and use an HDMI media player to playback recordings on HD TV’s.
-Automatic theme change: Windows theme can now be automatically changed to Windows 7 Basic or Vista Basic. The current theme is always restored when Replay Video closes.
– User Interface, bugs fixes and more: Keep Alive option prevents computer from going to sleep while recording, new window area marking methods, fixed Scheduler corrupted files, fixed Universal Audio Driver issues and more.