- Fixed a bug in Thumb Drive Mode
Posts Categorized: Replay Video Capture
- New Background mode – the video window doesn’t need to be visible, other programs can use the screen while recording.
- New Thumb Drive “invisible” mode – the program can run entirely from external drive without the need for installation.
- New MP4 video format added – for iPhone, iPod and other mobile devices.
- Program can now run from non-administrative accounts.
- Program no longer requires administrator credentials.
- Captured still images are now saved in different files.
- Improved video window marking.
- Backup registration scheme added
- Many other improvements and bug fixes.
- Fixed support and website links in help menu.
- Improved registration
– Improved registration
– Minor user interface change.
– Auto video detection: Replay Video Capture can detect motion videos and automatically mark the recording screen area. With a few exceptions, static images cannot be automatically detected only the full motion video window will be marked.
– Improved video quality: Improved motion fluency and audio lip-sync for all supported video formats.
– Fixed pause issue: Pause option was added for Windows Media Player format (missing in the previous versions).
– Full operation from external drives: Replay Video Capture can be installed and operate entirely from an external drive.
– High definition recording: Using MPEG-2 you can record 720p or higher resolution videos. Use your computer HDMI output or save recordings on an external drive and use an HDMI media player to playback recordings on HD TV’s.
-Automatic theme change: Windows theme can now be automatically changed to Windows 7 Basic or Vista Basic. The current theme is always restored when Replay Video closes.
– User Interface, bugs fixes and more: Keep Alive option prevents computer from going to sleep while recording, new window area marking methods, fixed Scheduler corrupted files, fixed Universal Audio Driver issues and more.
– DirectShow actveX components can run now without the need to install Microsoft Redistributable package
– Remove and replace all references to DirectShow components that are missing in some Windows installations (for example Windows versions not installed by computer manufactures or custom Windows installations)
– Fixed registration code issues (for computers behind proxy servers)
– Added Windows Media format pause option when using Enhanced video mode and Stereo Mix audio recording
– Added option to automatically make DVD ISO files
– Added features that allow the program to fully operate from a memory stick or external drive
– Various bugs fixed
– Fixes the error “Error loading screen capture filter”
– Fixed registration bug
– Fixed an audio bug (sample rate was set 44800 instead of 41100)
– Fixed a video preview bug (this bug affects the video preview window and crashed the program in some cases)
– Added show cursor option in Settings (show or don’t show the cursor when recording the screen)
– Added program description in Properties