– Fixes the error “Error loading screen capture filter”
Posts Categorized: Replay Video Capture
– Fixed registration bug
– Fixed an audio bug (sample rate was set 44800 instead of 41100)
– Fixed a video preview bug (this bug affects the video preview window and crashed the program in some cases)
– Added show cursor option in Settings (show or don’t show the cursor when recording the screen)
– Added program description in Properties
– Record from a second monitor. Replay Video Capture now supports dual monitor setups.
– Image capture. The new camera button takes a snapshot of a video frame.
– DVD ready videos. You can now record videos in DVD format ready to be burned on disc. This eliminates hours of conversion or transcoding.
– Scheduled recordings. Video recordings can now be scheduled. Replay Video Capture remembers your screen coordinates along with the start/end times of recording.
– Dual audio recording. Two audio sources can be simultaneously recorded. For example, you can record your voice over a video with audio track.
– Improved video quality. The new “Best Performance” option allows video frames rates up to 50 frames per second. This is particularly important when recording in DVD format.
– More video codecs and video formats. MPEG-4 and DVD codecs can now be used as default video formats along with – MPEG-2 and Windows Media. AVI files can now be created besides the MPG and WMV. Replay Video Capture can also use other video codecs already installed in your computer (ffdshow, DivX, Xvid, h264, FLV). The recorded video format is AVI.
– Pause is now available for all video formats.
– File sizes larger than 4 GB are displayed correctly
– Use of program on non-administrative accounts.
– Many bug fixes and enhancements.
– Uses new MPEG codecs to eliminate conflicts with Windows Media Center.
– Improved full screen recording.
– Minor bug fixes.
– updated splash screen, registration screen and program icon
– fixed crash when the system has multiple audio drivers (sources) and some of the drivers are disabled.
– improved universal audio usage
– Added check for surround/quadraphonic sample rates above 4800 (Vista only)
– Added universal audio driver recording mode for Vista
– Added option to open IE from within Replay Video Capture. This helps UAD to initialize the audio capture.
– Improved Top Window feature (windows larger than 1/2 of the screen are not topped).
– Added embedded manifest eliminating the need to set admin rights or disable UAC.
– Added “top window” option
– Fixed problem with the Settings window going off the screen on lower resolution displays.
– (c)2009 splash screen
-Cosmetic update to windows controls
– Security related modification for those installing in Vista.