- Improved adapter detection.
- Fixed problems with RM Recorder and Windows XP SP-2.
- RM Recorder now has password authentication.
- RM Recorder RAM and SMIL streams now record better.
- Added UPnP (Universal Plug ‘n Play) Server support.
- Dashes in filenames are now underscores (for UPnP Support).
- Added option to delete shows older than N days.
- Scheduling a show in demo mode now records even if it was entered
as an hour long show.
- Show Summary now displays the split interval properly.
- Fixed erroneous warning message about mismatched drivers.
- When adding tracks to iTunes, now closes the iTunes connection
- Gives a better warning message when the user does a really short
recording and nothing is saved.
- Added an Enhanced Sound
Card Driver. The benefits: record at higher quality, eliminate
background noises, and support more sounds cards.
- “Test dial-up connection” button now works properly.
- Added option for “Overwrite last Recording”.
- Icon appears in task bar in Windows 2000 now.
- Setup Windows Sound Mixer button now works properly for Windows
- The Replay Tuner program closes when Replay Radio closes.
- Added a new AM Stereo quality setting – AM Stereo 32 Kbps 44.1
- Record Log has less repetitive data.
- iTunes no longer closes after a show is added to it.
- Added a “Duplicate Show” option.
- Some shows that play late in Pacific time now show the right
days when recorded in other time zones.
- No longer crashes when nothing has been recorded.
- Control-R key now starts and stops recordings.
- Improved recognition in WinAmp and MusicMatch On Demand.
- Can now edit album track numbers.
- Selections remain highlighted when editing a track.
- Minimizing or restoring Replay Radio now minimizes or restores
the tuner app as well.
- Now supports an accessible registration screen for visually
- Esc key no longer closes Replay Radio with no warning.
- No longer any spaces in output files names — won’t mess up
- Mute While Recording option now works on Dell PCs.
- Now resets sound card driver back to default after exiting Radio Wizard.
- Display works properly when using large fonts.
- Added RM Recorder option to record Real Player Video and Audio.
- Updated WM VCR to interface with RM Recorder and WM Recorder.
- Fixed bug in WM VCR — hour long shows now terminate correctly.
- Optimize Mixer Volume feature enhanced for specific sound cards.
- Closes Opera Browser recording window after a recording is
- Show Summary screen now says “minutes” instead of “seconds”
for the “Split every” value.
- Now imports schedule files when upgrading from Replay Radio
4.x, Details are here.