- “Split now” button now operates correctly when “Do not split” option is selected.
- Corrected illegal character bug in assigning folder names.
- New feature: Transfer tracks to Windows Media Player.
- New option to recognize tracks after a recording session.
- Fixed bug when recording to different bit rates.
- Added capability to pre-load Playlists (rpl,m3u,pls formats) for better recognition.
- Fixed a duplicate track detection bug.
- Added CBR and VBR MP3 recording capability.
- Added a right click pop-up menu that allows you to Edit Track(s), Delete Track(s) or Move Track(s) to the format directory.
- Replay Tuner now always stays hidden if Replay Radio is hidden.
- Adding a show with another one selected no longer shows properties for the selected show.
- Now displays times in European format if locale is set that way.
- Shows edit dialog after adding a new show. This fixes some issues with new shows not having all the pertinent data.
Bug fix: After doing an initial recording, when changing to a different video source, Replay Screencast would still record the original video source.
- Added support for recording from USB Microphones.
- Logs no longer get erased when downloading multiple Podcasts
at the same time.
- Quick Records now are saved to a "Quick record" subfolder.
- Quick Records don’t kill tuner.
- Quick Records don’t hang up dial-up connection.
- Quick Records no longer close external player.
- Eliminate dead air bug fixed: now uses seconds instead of milliseconds.
- Conversions from WAV to MP3 now retain the artist, title and
- Fixed: XM Online scheduled recordings didn’t tune if nothing
was in the URL field.
- Quick Record now resets "Stop Quick Record" button
when recording ends.
- Quick Record no longer ends early.
- On some conversions where a target already existed, we no longer
write an extension like .(2)mp3..
- Added automatic or manual device sync to Settings – support
for non-iPod MP3 Players.
- Track number is now added to MP3 file tags.
- WinAmp windows now close properly.
- Fixed uPnP Server.
- Replay Tuner stays hidden if Replay Radio is hidden.
- Able to make better recordings using either the High Motion or Low Motion video setting.
- New bitrate setting.
- Renamed Quality setting to Smoothness setting to make it more descriptive.
- Can now only run one instance of Replay Screencast.
- No more initial delay when starting a recording after Replay Screencast hides.
- Improved Proxy Mode support
- Added Record when hide / Pause when unhide option to Settings.
- Added more diagnostics.