- Added the ability to specify Genre in the track tags.
- Now records directly to WAV files as an option.
- Registered version now tags MP3 files with the name of the recording.
- Co-exists better with Replay Radio 5.0.
- Fixes a problem with some sound cards not having any Lines to select in Settings. This also fixes a crash problem with these cards when recording.
- Fixes a problem where a complete list of available recording
sources doesn’t show when using some Sound Card models.
- Added the ability to Pause and Resume recordings.
- Fixes problems where folders in settings no longer exist.
- Can now select a recording source (line in, microphone, speakers,
- Now records on more types of sound cards.
- No longer asks for type of file when saving recording.
- New upgrade version adds more recording
- Added option for 64 vs. 128 kbps quality in Settings (upgrade
- Removed ads in upgrade version.
- Added an Eliminate Silence option (upgrade only).
- VU meter looks better.
- Sound mixer launcher on Win 98 now works properly.
- Included third party application that was flagged as spyware
by some anti-virus programs is no longer a part of the installation
- Quick Record’s quality settings now output correctly.
This major upgrade has a host of enhancements.
If you purchased Replay Radio before April 15, 2004, then you’ll
need to purchase the upgrade from here.
- Changed to more reliable, driver-less recording system with
- Major usability enhancements, including a snazzy new look.
- Settings and Edit Show dialogs are better organized.
- MP3 output quality is better than ever.
- Recording from Line In and Microphone now converts to MP3 on-the-fly.
- Advanced recording options like dead air elimination are available
for Line In and Microphone as well.
- Gives a warning message when a scheduling conflict is detected.
- Added move up and move down buttons to better organize the list
- The Scheduled Shows list can be sorted by name or time of next
- Genre tag in MP3 files is now set to “other” — was “Blues”
- Can now force a specific player to appear using a path name
in the feed URL,
i.e.: “C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmplayer.exe” “mms://184.108.40.206/KGO_AM”
- Added Replay Tuner for cleaner tuning.
- The process for adding shows and stations is more intuitive.
- Added the track number to MP3 file tags.
- When naming files, the track number now appears just before
the .mp3 or .wav suffix — this makes sorting shows by filename
- Now makes .m3u playlist files for multiple track sessions.
- Wakes up your PC from standby or hibernation mode 30 seconds
before a scheduled recording session.
- New option to do splits at specified minutes past the hour.
- The tray icon changes when recording.
- Made URL field 512 characters long for super-long recording
- Can now pick several files to play or burn to CDs.
- Now makes both audio and MP3 data CDs.
- Now adds tracks to iTunes in the background and more reliably.
- Traps some tuning errors when IE browser is not set as default.
- Choosing folders is improved.
- CRN recordings now work OK.
- Initial setup uses a wizard process.
- Added a Do Not Record output option.