First release. Find it here.
- Added MP3 FM Quality to Record-to options
- Delete Shows Over option now deletes ALL files over a certain age in the shows subfolder.
- Choosing “Enter New Show” from the pop-up menu now defaults to “Unscheduled”.
- Now supports Apple iTunes Podcast URLs downloaded as M4A/M4B.
- Added Go To Guide popup to open the guide to the selected item.
- Test Recording Methods button in settings now ignores known
bad sources, especially some that may give a false positive.
- Fixed problems with WAV files not being deleted when doing long
WAV to MP3 conversions after recording.
- When restoring hidden Replay Radio from the task bar, Replay
Tuner also is restored is we’re recording.
- Main screen now shows the time when the next scheduled recording
is to occur, and well as when the last recording occurred. A lot
of customers used to Replay Radio 5.0 asked for this back.
- Now supports recording from Skype and other PC-based VOIP clients.
Version 6 is a major upgrade, and contains a lot of new features
and big fixes:
- Fixed bug where long show names in schedule conflict detection
- Added support for tuning and recording XM Online.
- Now ensures window is always visible when restarting – didn’t
used to check screen dimensions or coordinates.
- Message box to stop recording and quit program no longer beeps
(which interfered with recordings)
- Fixed shutdown problems with TRSDK driver not closing when the
PC shuts down.
- Enhanced Sound Card Driver installer now defaults to install
folder for Replay Radio installation.
- iTunes import module was rewritten to be more robust.
- Quick Record time defaults to last-used option.
- Recording Source selectors now show entire text of "Enhanced
Sound Card Driver".
- Added support for tuning XM Hardware.
- Added full support for Podcasts.
- Direct downloads now save in the background.
- Fixed bug in some screens when deleting values – no more "please
enter an integer" message on valid empty fields
- Disabling a program in the schedule no longer erases the scheduled
- Now uses 2 digit day in filenames by default for better sorting.
- No longer adds track number _01 to the MP3 file name if it’s
the only track recorded.
- Fixed bug: selecting MP3 Data CDs as output type now works as
- Added better warning if no sound detected while recording.
- Saves volume in Replay Tuner for Windows Media Player streams
- Added support for recording with WM Recorder and RM Recorder
(requires Replay A/V upgrade).
- Ensures task bar icon stays visible when minimizing.
- When Replay Radio’s sound card driver changes, we also reconfigure
the Enhanced Sound Card Driver to use that driver.
- URLs in scheduled recordings list now update instantly when
the guide changes.
- Added button in settings, sound mixer to install the Enhanced
Sound Card Driver.
- Sound Mixer Settings now shows Enhanced Sound Card Driver installation
- New post-processing conversion system.
- Added shortcut buttons in show schedule for selecting weekdays,
weekends, all days, no days.
- Removed errant track length warnings.
- Redesigned Quick Record to be similar to Add/edit shows.
- Now saves ALL Quick Record settings from the previous session
for the next one.
- Now properly adjusts times from shows in guide for exceptional
time zones like Arizona & Indiana (East).
- Added a right button click option in the list box to Tune, Edit,
Delete, Start/Stop recording.
- When editing a show, we now return to the last tab from the
- Replay Radio Enhanced Sound Card Driver only become actives
when recording – minimizes side-effects of having Replay Radio
- Eliminate Dead Air option has improved clarity in Enhanced
Sound Card Driver recording.
- VU meter has better action.
- Added Wav -> AAC converter to make iPod bookmarkable AAC
- Added WAV -> WMA converter.
- Simplified MP3 file options — now encodes just CD Quality on
- New improved Media Guide.
- Tuner now adds a message to the log file if it may be blocked
by a firewall.
- New buttons on main screen: Media Guide, Options, View, Burn/Copy.
- New Burn/Copy screen is used to Burn CDs, make and play Playlists,
and copy tracks to iTunes.
- Demo limit is now 15 minutes of audio, and unlimited podcasts.
- Added OGG conversion.
- Quick Record stop now has a Cancel option so recording can
- Replay Tuner sometimes didn’t tune – fixed.
- If Replay Radio is minimized and a recording starts, Replay
Tuner stays minimized.
- Now has standard _ and X behaviors.
- Added pop-up menu to task bar – this is now how we close Replay
- "Duplicate" option moved from dialog to pop-up menu.
- Bug fix: closing from task bar used to destroy tray icon but
not close Replay Radio.
- Shows list now shows time of last saved show, not next recording.
- Aux no longer is a successful option in the Recording Methods
- Program loads faster.
- Fixed bug where clicking desktop icon twice rapidly opened
- "Registration codes" are now called "activation
- Starting minimized now works properly (Start when Windows starts).
- Changed "View Record Log" to "View Log"
- Added keyboard shortcuts (delete, move up, move down, alt+1-9
- Now Saves shows to their own folders.
- Improved internet connection detection.
- Fixed bug that caused Replay Music to freeze or crash sometimes
when using Windows Media Player.
- Tab order in "Start Recording Session" is now correct.
- New icon.
- Better recognition for Yahoo LaunchCast and MusicMatch.
- Fixed bug where in a multiple edit the album tag now always
- Fixed bug where in multiple edit the album file name now always
- Fixed directory format bug where Replay Music creates the
correct directories and should no longer get the "Could
not create MP3 or WAV file because directory does not exist."
- New icon.
- Changed to more readable font for messages.
- Proxy settings remain in proxy text boxes even if a user unclicks
that they no longer have a proxy.
- Fixed multiple editing bug where if a track still existed
it will no longer say that the track could not be found.
- Improved iTunes interface.
- Added command line capability. For example: ReplayMusic.exe
dur=60 album="Best of Rolling Stones" where dur is
the duration in minutes and album is the album name and folder
songs will be stored.
- Sequence numbers and Track numbers are now numerically sorted.
- Added new sortable track number and sequence number columns
to song list window.
- Added new silver GUI skin.
- Added "Split now" button.
- Added track number option for file formatting.
- Added directory formatting found in the start new session
- Fixed bug where if a user uses burn audio CD with 80 minutes
setting, and if they go to another setting such as Record to
MP3 that the 80 minute setting is cleared.
- Proxy settings are now all encrypted.
- F1 key is now disabled so help file not found message does
not appear anymore.
- Fixed "Replay Music does not detect internet connection" message
that periodically appeared.
- Fixed multiple edit bug that displayed a message that a song
already existed when it didn’t.
- Added an input volume control.
- Added a "No split" option.
- Added an "Artist" input text box in the "Start Recording Session" dialog box for better track recognition.
- Updated the song recognition system for better accuracy.
- Eliminated errors when shutting down computer.
- Demo version should no longer occasionally say you have no more tracks left to record in error.
- Fixed mis-splitting bug for recording from an external device such as using the "Line-in".
- Fixed recognition bug where sometimes Replay Music would identify a song that was already identified before.