- Added an Enhanced Sound
Card Driver. The benefits: record at higher quality, eliminate
background noises, and support more sounds cards.
- “Test dial-up connection” button now works properly.
- Added option for “Overwrite last Recording”.
- Icon appears in task bar in Windows 2000 now.
- Setup Windows Sound Mixer button now works properly for Windows
- The Replay Tuner program closes when Replay Radio closes.
- Added a new AM Stereo quality setting – AM Stereo 32 Kbps 44.1
- Record Log has less repetitive data.
- iTunes no longer closes after a show is added to it.
- Added a “Duplicate Show” option.
- Some shows that play late in Pacific time now show the right
days when recorded in other time zones.
- No longer crashes when nothing has been recorded.
- Control-R key now starts and stops recordings.
- Improved recognition in WinAmp and MusicMatch On Demand.
- Can now edit album track numbers.
- Selections remain highlighted when editing a track.
- Minimizing or restoring Replay Radio now minimizes or restores
the tuner app as well.
- Now supports an accessible registration screen for visually
- Esc key no longer closes Replay Radio with no warning.
- No longer any spaces in output files names — won’t mess up
- Mute While Recording option now works on Dell PCs.
- Now resets sound card driver back to default after exiting Radio Wizard.
- Display works properly when using large fonts.
- Added RM Recorder option to record Real Player Video and Audio.
- Updated WM VCR to interface with RM Recorder and WM Recorder.
- Fixed bug in WM VCR — hour long shows now terminate correctly.
- Optimize Mixer Volume feature enhanced for specific sound cards.
- Closes Opera Browser recording window after a recording is
- Show Summary screen now says “minutes” instead of “seconds”
for the “Split every” value.
- Now imports schedule files when upgrading from Replay Radio
4.x, Details are here.
- Added the ability to specify Genre in the track tags.
- Now records directly to WAV files as an option.
- Registered version now tags MP3 files with the name of the recording.
- Co-exists better with Replay Radio 5.0.