- Added MP3 FM Quality to Record-to options
- Delete Shows Over option now deletes ALL files over a certain age in the shows subfolder.
- Choosing “Enter New Show” from the pop-up menu now defaults to “Unscheduled”.
- Now supports Apple iTunes Podcast URLs downloaded as M4A/M4B.
- Added Go To Guide popup to open the guide to the selected item.
- Test Recording Methods button in settings now ignores known
bad sources, especially some that may give a false positive.
- Fixed problems with WAV files not being deleted when doing long
WAV to MP3 conversions after recording.
- When restoring hidden Replay Radio from the task bar, Replay
Tuner also is restored is we’re recording.
- Main screen now shows the time when the next scheduled recording
is to occur, and well as when the last recording occurred. A lot
of customers used to Replay Radio 5.0 asked for this back.
- Now supports recording from Skype and other PC-based VOIP clients.
Version 6 is a major upgrade, and contains a lot of new features
and big fixes:
- Fixed bug where long show names in schedule conflict detection
- Added support for tuning and recording XM Online.
- Now ensures window is always visible when restarting – didn’t
used to check screen dimensions or coordinates.
- Message box to stop recording and quit program no longer beeps
(which interfered with recordings)
- Fixed shutdown problems with TRSDK driver not closing when the
PC shuts down.
- Enhanced Sound Card Driver installer now defaults to install
folder for Replay Radio installation.
- iTunes import module was rewritten to be more robust.
- Quick Record time defaults to last-used option.
- Recording Source selectors now show entire text of "Enhanced
Sound Card Driver".
- Added support for tuning XM Hardware.
- Added full support for Podcasts.
- Direct downloads now save in the background.
- Fixed bug in some screens when deleting values – no more "please
enter an integer" message on valid empty fields
- Disabling a program in the schedule no longer erases the scheduled
- Now uses 2 digit day in filenames by default for better sorting.
- No longer adds track number _01 to the MP3 file name if it’s
the only track recorded.
- Fixed bug: selecting MP3 Data CDs as output type now works as
- Added better warning if no sound detected while recording.
- Saves volume in Replay Tuner for Windows Media Player streams
- Added support for recording with WM Recorder and RM Recorder
(requires Replay A/V upgrade).
- Ensures task bar icon stays visible when minimizing.
- When Replay Radio’s sound card driver changes, we also reconfigure
the Enhanced Sound Card Driver to use that driver.
- URLs in scheduled recordings list now update instantly when
the guide changes.
- Added button in settings, sound mixer to install the Enhanced
Sound Card Driver.
- Sound Mixer Settings now shows Enhanced Sound Card Driver installation
- New post-processing conversion system.
- Added shortcut buttons in show schedule for selecting weekdays,
weekends, all days, no days.
- Removed errant track length warnings.
- Redesigned Quick Record to be similar to Add/edit shows.
- Now saves ALL Quick Record settings from the previous session
for the next one.
- Now properly adjusts times from shows in guide for exceptional
time zones like Arizona & Indiana (East).
- Added a right button click option in the list box to Tune, Edit,
Delete, Start/Stop recording.
- When editing a show, we now return to the last tab from the
- Replay Radio Enhanced Sound Card Driver only become actives
when recording – minimizes side-effects of having Replay Radio
- Eliminate Dead Air option has improved clarity in Enhanced
Sound Card Driver recording.
- VU meter has better action.
- Added Wav -> AAC converter to make iPod bookmarkable AAC
- Added WAV -> WMA converter.
- Simplified MP3 file options — now encodes just CD Quality on
- New improved Media Guide.
- Tuner now adds a message to the log file if it may be blocked
by a firewall.
- New buttons on main screen: Media Guide, Options, View, Burn/Copy.
- New Burn/Copy screen is used to Burn CDs, make and play Playlists,
and copy tracks to iTunes.
- Demo limit is now 15 minutes of audio, and unlimited podcasts.
- Added OGG conversion.
- Quick Record stop now has a Cancel option so recording can
- Replay Tuner sometimes didn’t tune – fixed.
- If Replay Radio is minimized and a recording starts, Replay
Tuner stays minimized.
- Now has standard _ and X behaviors.
- Added pop-up menu to task bar – this is now how we close Replay
- "Duplicate" option moved from dialog to pop-up menu.
- Bug fix: closing from task bar used to destroy tray icon but
not close Replay Radio.
- Shows list now shows time of last saved show, not next recording.
- Aux no longer is a successful option in the Recording Methods
- Program loads faster.
- Fixed bug where clicking desktop icon twice rapidly opened
- "Registration codes" are now called "activation
- Starting minimized now works properly (Start when Windows starts).
- Changed "View Record Log" to "View Log"
- Added keyboard shortcuts (delete, move up, move down, alt+1-9
- Now Saves shows to their own folders.
- Improved internet connection detection.
- Fixed bug that caused Replay Music to freeze or crash sometimes
when using Windows Media Player.
- Tab order in "Start Recording Session" is now correct.
- New icon.
- Better recognition for Yahoo LaunchCast and MusicMatch.
- Fixed bug where in a multiple edit the album tag now always
- Fixed bug where in multiple edit the album file name now always
- Fixed directory format bug where Replay Music creates the
correct directories and should no longer get the "Could
not create MP3 or WAV file because directory does not exist."
- New icon.
- Changed to more readable font for messages.
- Proxy settings remain in proxy text boxes even if a user unclicks
that they no longer have a proxy.
- Fixed multiple editing bug where if a track still existed
it will no longer say that the track could not be found.
- Improved iTunes interface.
- Added command line capability. For example: ReplayMusic.exe
dur=60 album="Best of Rolling Stones" where dur is
the duration in minutes and album is the album name and folder
songs will be stored.
- Sequence numbers and Track numbers are now numerically sorted.
- Added new sortable track number and sequence number columns
to song list window.
- Added new silver GUI skin.
- Added "Split now" button.
- Added track number option for file formatting.
- Added directory formatting found in the start new session
- Fixed bug where if a user uses burn audio CD with 80 minutes
setting, and if they go to another setting such as Record to
MP3 that the 80 minute setting is cleared.
- Proxy settings are now all encrypted.
- F1 key is now disabled so help file not found message does
not appear anymore.
- Fixed "Replay Music does not detect internet connection" message
that periodically appeared.
- Fixed multiple edit bug that displayed a message that a song
already existed when it didn’t.
- Added an input volume control.
- Added a "No split" option.
- Added an "Artist" input text box in the "Start Recording Session" dialog box for better track recognition.
- Updated the song recognition system for better accuracy.
- Eliminated errors when shutting down computer.
- Demo version should no longer occasionally say you have no more tracks left to record in error.
- Fixed mis-splitting bug for recording from an external device such as using the "Line-in".
- Fixed recognition bug where sometimes Replay Music would identify a song that was already identified before.
- Can now adjust the Connection Speed to accommodate slower connections.
- New Turbo Mode- Turbo Mode allows recording at the highest
bandwidth that your Internet connection can provide. How high
the recording speed will go depends on the remote server available
bandwidth. In most cases 3 to 5 Mbps can be achieved on cable
connections. Turbo Mode works for On Demand (pre-recorded) streams
and should only be utilized with cable connections or DSL connections
higher than 256 Kbps.
- New Mirror Recording Mode – This mode allows recording while
mirroring the Real Player play. In this mode the Real Player
needs to be active for the entire duration of recording. The
Mirror mode should be used for overloaded web sites with reduced
bandwidth capability, like Live broadcasts.
- New Stream Info – This function allows you to get stream information
from a recording in progress. In particular the number of lost
packets and the current bandwidth show the integrity of the final
recording. To access this option right click the file name in
the Recording window.
- New Reprocess File function – To fix recording errors use
the Reprocess File option. File errors that can be fixed are
offset, timing, codecs and indexing errors. This option should
be used if the Real Player playback shows a continuous "Loading…" ,
when sound is missing or when it takes a long time to seek through
a long file. To access this function right click the file name
in the PLAY window.
- Update RP Settings – This option should be used if you changed
the Real Player settings after RM Recorder was installed. In
particular the settings of interest are Connection Speed, Proxy
and Network Transports found in Real Player / Tools / Preferences.
- New Split function – To split one section of a file you select
the start and the end times of the split. When splitting timed
recorded files (files with a start time different than zero)
you need to specify split times greater than the start time.
- New Merge function – Two files can be merged at the time.
When merging files, the first file is always the first highlighted
file name in the PLAY list.
- Audio Extraction – The audio track of a video file can be extracted
in Real Player format. The extracted files can be split and merged.
- Compatibility with RealMedia Producer and RealMedia Editor
– The recorded files are compatible with RealMedia Producer and
RealMedia Editor for On Demand (pre-recorded) broadcasts . For
Live or timed recordings use the RM Recorder editing functions.
- Now has an Always on Top option.
- Now has resizable URLs and PLAY windows.