- Now displays times in European format if locale is set that way.
- Shows edit dialog after adding a new show. This fixes some issues with new shows not having all the pertinent data.
Bug fix: After doing an initial recording, when changing to a different video source, Replay Screencast would still record the original video source.
- Added support for recording from USB Microphones.
- Logs no longer get erased when downloading multiple Podcasts
at the same time.
- Quick Records now are saved to a "Quick record" subfolder.
- Quick Records don’t kill tuner.
- Quick Records don’t hang up dial-up connection.
- Quick Records no longer close external player.
- Eliminate dead air bug fixed: now uses seconds instead of milliseconds.
- Conversions from WAV to MP3 now retain the artist, title and
- Fixed: XM Online scheduled recordings didn’t tune if nothing
was in the URL field.
- Quick Record now resets "Stop Quick Record" button
when recording ends.
- Quick Record no longer ends early.
- On some conversions where a target already existed, we no longer
write an extension like .(2)mp3..
- Added automatic or manual device sync to Settings – support
for non-iPod MP3 Players.
- Track number is now added to MP3 file tags.
- WinAmp windows now close properly.
- Fixed uPnP Server.
- Replay Tuner stays hidden if Replay Radio is hidden.
- Able to make better recordings using either the High Motion or Low Motion video setting.
- New bitrate setting.
- Renamed Quality setting to Smoothness setting to make it more descriptive.
- Can now only run one instance of Replay Screencast.
- No more initial delay when starting a recording after Replay Screencast hides.
- Improved Proxy Mode support
- Added Record when hide / Pause when unhide option to Settings.
- Added more diagnostics.
First release. Find it here.
- Added MP3 FM Quality to Record-to options
- Delete Shows Over option now deletes ALL files over a certain age in the shows subfolder.
- Choosing “Enter New Show” from the pop-up menu now defaults to “Unscheduled”.