- New tracks now always go to the bottom of the list.
- Play Track now shows media player.
- Improved recognition success rate.
- Fixed timed recording bug
- Fixed record to Audio CD 80 minute max bug.
- Added tabs to the settings dialog (helpful for 800×600 resolution displays).
- The Registration dialog is now accessible for screen reader programs for visually impaired users.
- Added new keystroke shortcuts: Ctrl+Alt+T accelerator used to sort title column, Ctrl+Alt+A accelerator used to sort Artist column, Ctrl+Alt+Shift+A accelerator used to sort Album column, Ctrl+Alt+G used to sort Genre column, Ctrl+Alt+Shift+T used to sort time column.
- Allows for unlimited tagging. No more limit of 5000 songs.
- Improved song recognition database.
- Can move tracks up and down in the list.
- Can sort tracks by clicking on column headers.
- Adds album and genre information to songs.
- Use Replay Music 2.0 on more than one PC.
- Customize the file naming format.
- Ctrl+A selects all tracks.
- Added option to turn automatic tagging off.
- WM Recorder can now record from more sources, including MSN
Video and JumpTV.
- RM Recorder now has Proxy Mode – some PCs with only dial-up
or wireless connections can now record Real streams.
- WM VCR now looks at RM Recorder’s Recordings folder for listing
videos to View.
- WM Recorder and RM Recorder now have improved installation,
including a video test option.
- Now displays elapsed recording time.
- Added Auto Time Stamp with Prefix option.
- Improved the action on the VU meter.
- No longer shows two track numbers in the file name when tracks
- No longer gives unnecessary driver mismatch warning message
- Removed extra screen fragments in status message when saving
- Improved adapter detection.
- Fixed problems with RM Recorder and Windows XP SP-2.
- RM Recorder now has password authentication.
- RM Recorder RAM and SMIL streams now record better.
- Added UPnP (Universal Plug ‘n Play) Server support.
- Dashes in filenames are now underscores (for UPnP Support).
- Added option to delete shows older than N days.
- Scheduling a show in demo mode now records even if it was entered
as an hour long show.
- Show Summary now displays the split interval properly.
- Fixed erroneous warning message about mismatched drivers.
- When adding tracks to iTunes, now closes the iTunes connection
- Gives a better warning message when the user does a really short
recording and nothing is saved.