- Now displays elapsed recording time.
- Added Auto Time Stamp with Prefix option.
- Improved the action on the VU meter.
- No longer shows two track numbers in the file name when tracks
- No longer gives unnecessary driver mismatch warning message
- Removed extra screen fragments in status message when saving
- Improved adapter detection.
- Fixed problems with RM Recorder and Windows XP SP-2.
- RM Recorder now has password authentication.
- RM Recorder RAM and SMIL streams now record better.
- Added UPnP (Universal Plug ‘n Play) Server support.
- Dashes in filenames are now underscores (for UPnP Support).
- Added option to delete shows older than N days.
- Scheduling a show in demo mode now records even if it was entered
as an hour long show.
- Show Summary now displays the split interval properly.
- Fixed erroneous warning message about mismatched drivers.
- When adding tracks to iTunes, now closes the iTunes connection
- Gives a better warning message when the user does a really short
recording and nothing is saved.
- Added an Enhanced Sound
Card Driver. The benefits: record at higher quality, eliminate
background noises, and support more sounds cards.
- “Test dial-up connection” button now works properly.
- Added option for “Overwrite last Recording”.
- Icon appears in task bar in Windows 2000 now.
- Setup Windows Sound Mixer button now works properly for Windows
- The Replay Tuner program closes when Replay Radio closes.
- Added a new AM Stereo quality setting – AM Stereo 32 Kbps 44.1
- Record Log has less repetitive data.
- iTunes no longer closes after a show is added to it.
- Added a “Duplicate Show” option.
- Some shows that play late in Pacific time now show the right
days when recorded in other time zones.
- No longer crashes when nothing has been recorded.
- Control-R key now starts and stops recordings.
- Improved recognition in WinAmp and MusicMatch On Demand.
- Can now edit album track numbers.
- Selections remain highlighted when editing a track.