- Minimizing or restoring Replay Radio now minimizes or restores
the tuner app as well.
- Now supports an accessible registration screen for visually
- Esc key no longer closes Replay Radio with no warning.
- No longer any spaces in output files names — won’t mess up
- Mute While Recording option now works on Dell PCs.
- Now resets sound card driver back to default after exiting Radio Wizard.
- Display works properly when using large fonts.
- Added RM Recorder option to record Real Player Video and Audio.
- Updated WM VCR to interface with RM Recorder and WM Recorder.
- Fixed bug in WM VCR — hour long shows now terminate correctly.
- Optimize Mixer Volume feature enhanced for specific sound cards.
- Closes Opera Browser recording window after a recording is
- Show Summary screen now says “minutes” instead of “seconds”
for the “Split every” value.
- Now imports schedule files when upgrading from Replay Radio
4.x, Details are here.
- Added the ability to specify Genre in the track tags.
- Now records directly to WAV files as an option.
- Registered version now tags MP3 files with the name of the recording.
- Co-exists better with Replay Radio 5.0.
- Fixes a problem with some sound cards not having any Lines to select in Settings. This also fixes a crash problem with these cards when recording.
- Fixes a problem where a complete list of available recording
sources doesn’t show when using some Sound Card models.
- Added the ability to Pause and Resume recordings.