- You can no longer exit Radio Wizard when an audio steam is being buffered. This corrects the problem of the computer freezing when a user closes RW while a stream is being buffered.
- The status now shows READY and the buttons are "off" when a stream stops and a WAV or MP3 file is being saved. This corrects the problem of the status showing Playing and the buttons were in the "play" positions, even when there was no stream playing.
- Added On the fly encoding for MP3 and WAV files
recorded using Sound Card driver. This makes file appear almost
immediately after recording.
- Added a warning for Radio
Wizard and Replay Radio running simultaneously. Replay Radio
won’t run if Radio
Wizard is running.
- Added support for Network Proxy servers for
downloading updated show and station lists.
- Now gives error or success message when updating
the list of shows and stations.
- Added a setting to set the time for automatic
retuning after periods of silence.
- Added a FIND option to Pick Show or Pick Station
- Start when windows starts option now
friendlier to multi user XP systems — only goes into effect for
- Eliminated the delay when starting a Quick Record.
- Extra temp files are now removed when recording
using sound card driver.
- Sound Card Driver now appears as the
default Recording Source on first use.
- Fixes an initialization bug in non-English computers
- Now adds the .mpg extension to MPEG file types which was omitted.
- Increased the recording speed for all non-asf files and for
asf files that are downloaded from FTP’s without streaming.
- Sound Card Driver recording source now installs
- Quick Record status messages now show name of
- Added more status messages for monitoring the
- Fudge factor on quick record reduced from extra
30 seconds to extra 10 seconds.
- Added one click recording in Browse mode for streams from any
source, including streams played within Internet Explorer.
- Slick new interface.
- Simplified Browse Mode and URL Mode.
- Simplified installation.
- Enhanced Windows Media 9 recording.
- Added Resume and Reconnect functions for dropped connections.
- Added recording of non-asf files (MP3, mpeg, avi, wav, etc).
- Changed some default settings.
- Uninstall now closes Replay Radio app. Some
customers complained that Replay Radio wasn’t uninstalling.
- Made installer easier to use.
- Added Settings option to encode MP3s in foreground
or background. Some users complained of excessively long encode
- Don’t Record option now properly grays unused
- A manually terminated recording no longer restarts
- The list of shows or stations is no longer erased
on an error reloading the latest list
- Daylight savings time changes no longer disrupt
- Added Custom encoding option.
- Ending a Quick Record no longer terminates a
- Ending Quick Record doesn’t close the media
- Added a recording hours/minutes/seconds counter.
- Improved status messages display.
- Adding a Direct Download show now displays a
change to the recording source.
- Added Mute While Recording option.
- Handles low disk space issues better.
- Added more record options, including a second
method of record from the internet.
- Internet connection error messages fixed.
- Two shows with the same name recorded on the
same day no longer overwrite each other.
- Fixed XP task bar icon disappearing problem.
- Record Now automatically goes for 5 hours.
Previously it would often end early.
- Installer now copies supporting files for CD
- Installer OPTIONALLY adds sound card driver.
Some customers have had problems with the Replay Radio sound driver,
and so it’s no longer required.
- Now closes streamaudio windows after recording
- View Recordings dialog shows which recording
is being shown, and now has a View All button.
- Added Direct Download option.
- MP3 encoding uses less system resources.
- Add/Edit show dialog no longer hides the bottom
OK and Cancel buttons on 800×600 displays.