- Improved the iTunes import interface – tracks are copied to iTunes more reliably.
- Added more high quality output settings – up to 320 Kbps.
- Number of recording credits remaining now appears in the About screen.
- MP3 files now use better quality CBR encoding.
- Improved track recognition when playing music from Windows Media Player.
- Fixed the 700 Meg output option setting when burning MP3 CDs.
- Added Set Recording After Idle option in settings.
- Fixed some problems with burning CDs.
- Unusual characters in the album name no longer disrupt recording.
- Recordings from AOL Radio are now at a higher quality.
- Some issues with manually tagging recordings are fixed.
- Sometimes Windows Media Player or Real Player wouldn’t close
after a recording ends — now fixed.
- “Type mismatch” error should no longer occur in rare cases when
- Log messages now show the correct units (seconds vs. milliseconds)
- Minor update for some installation program enhancements.
- Fixed problems with some recordings not using the Sound
Card Driver recording source.
- Added visual indicator of recording (VU meter).
- Added “Always tune with Windows Media Player” option to help
with occasional tuning issues.
- AM Quality now works better on Pocket PC player, back to 7Mb/hr.
- Updated CD Burner module for PCs with two CD Burners.
- Christian Netcast player window now closes after recording.
- Surfer Network player now closes as after recording.
- Added help for MusicMatch configuration.
- Shows a warning when a recording failed.
- Manually stopping a scheduled recording no longer automatically
disconnects on dial-up modems.
- Fixed problem with appearance of some dialogs on PCs with Large
Fonts as a display setting.
- Fixed pastes of long URLs into the URL text window.
- Fixed rare crashes.
- Added recording for some non Windows Media Player files.