- Minor update for some installation program enhancements.
- Fixed problems with some recordings not using the Sound
Card Driver recording source.
- Added visual indicator of recording (VU meter).
- Added “Always tune with Windows Media Player” option to help
with occasional tuning issues.
- AM Quality now works better on Pocket PC player, back to 7Mb/hr.
- Updated CD Burner module for PCs with two CD Burners.
- Christian Netcast player window now closes after recording.
- Surfer Network player now closes as after recording.
- Added help for MusicMatch configuration.
- Shows a warning when a recording failed.
- Manually stopping a scheduled recording no longer automatically
disconnects on dial-up modems.
- Fixed problem with appearance of some dialogs on PCs with Large
Fonts as a display setting.
- Fixed pastes of long URLs into the URL text window.
- Fixed rare crashes.
- Added recording for some non Windows Media Player files.
- Can now perform scheduled recordings with WM VCR.
- New Adapter Mode allows
for recording with no limitations or side effects.
- Play button now opens a date sorted list of files.
- New Recording Status Window.
- URL Mode recording is cleaner.
- Recording from password
protected streams is now supported.
- Recording several streams simultaneously is now easier.
- New Resume feature.
- Accelerated downloads — download up to 5x faster than before.
- The URL History is
easier to use.
- Copying files to iTunes now uses more robust method.
- Enhancements to CD Burner module — fixes some compatibility
- Added option in Quick record and Show Scheduler to add tracks
to iTunes for syncing to iPod.
- Artist tag in saved MP3 files is now “0_Replay Radio” so that
it appears at the top of the list of artists.
- Album tag is now added to MP3 files — this is the name of the
scheduled or quick-recorded show.
- CD Burner sometimes failed to recognize drives on PCs with
- Real Media Player Classic should now close properly after recording
- Tracks are now numbered 01, 02 so that file sorting works properly.
- AM Quality is better, but now requires 10Mb/hour.
- Fixed: split by time sometimes wouldn’t save last segment.
- AOL radio and other 8 bit feeds now record properly and don’t
- Added support for burning to DVD/CD drives (like Pioneer, Plextor,
- Background of status message and timer now always looks right.
- Illegal filename characters in custom naming no longer causes
MP3 file saves to fail.
- Quality settings and other recording settings are now in LOG
- Burning CDs from View Recordings menu now fixed.
- Fixed occasional crashes that would occur when system sounds
- Custom quality option can never be set if custom.bat exists,
even if it was set previously.