- Sound Card Driver recording source now installs
- Quick Record status messages now show name of
- Added more status messages for monitoring the
- Fudge factor on quick record reduced from extra
30 seconds to extra 10 seconds.
- Added one click recording in Browse mode for streams from any
source, including streams played within Internet Explorer.
- Slick new interface.
- Simplified Browse Mode and URL Mode.
- Simplified installation.
- Enhanced Windows Media 9 recording.
- Added Resume and Reconnect functions for dropped connections.
- Added recording of non-asf files (MP3, mpeg, avi, wav, etc).
- Changed some default settings.
- Uninstall now closes Replay Radio app. Some
customers complained that Replay Radio wasn’t uninstalling.
- Made installer easier to use.
- Added Settings option to encode MP3s in foreground
or background. Some users complained of excessively long encode
- Don’t Record option now properly grays unused
- A manually terminated recording no longer restarts
- The list of shows or stations is no longer erased
on an error reloading the latest list
- Daylight savings time changes no longer disrupt
- Added Custom encoding option.
- Ending a Quick Record no longer terminates a
- Ending Quick Record doesn’t close the media
- Added a recording hours/minutes/seconds counter.
- Improved status messages display.
- Adding a Direct Download show now displays a
change to the recording source.
- Added Mute While Recording option.
- Handles low disk space issues better.
- Added more record options, including a second
method of record from the internet.
- Internet connection error messages fixed.
- Two shows with the same name recorded on the
same day no longer overwrite each other.
- Fixed XP task bar icon disappearing problem.
- Record Now automatically goes for 5 hours.
Previously it would often end early.
- Installer now copies supporting files for CD
- Installer OPTIONALLY adds sound card driver.
Some customers have had problems with the Replay Radio sound driver,
and so it’s no longer required.
- Now closes streamaudio windows after recording
- View Recordings dialog shows which recording
is being shown, and now has a View All button.
- Added Direct Download option.
- MP3 encoding uses less system resources.
- Add/Edit show dialog no longer hides the bottom
OK and Cancel buttons on 800×600 displays.
- Sony Clie devices and other finicky MP3 players
now supported when creating FM or CD Quality MP3 files.
- Fixed bug where selecting Eliminate Dead Air
made WAV files appear instead of MP3 files.
- Selecting WAV files as output no longer forces
Eliminate Dead Air option.
- Fixed Mic/Line In recording for burning to CD
and saving to WAV format
- Added Eliminate Dead Air option (useful for
recording Police Scanners)
- Added interface for Webmasters to load shows
from a Web site.
- Tab order in dialogs now works as expected.
- Some registration codes from distributors weren’t
accepted, but are now.
- Manually stopping a recording now asks whether
or not to save it. Record Now option requires this.
This major update to Replay Radio adds the following
- Added ability to record directly to a CD Burner.
- Cleaner and more organized look for main screen.
- Updated MP3 encoder.
- Program now minimizes to the system tray.
- Added the ability to write MP3 files to audio
- Added option to automatically load Replay Radio
(in task bar) when Windows loads.
- Show and Station lists are now updated automatically
from the Web.
- Added “Don’t record” option to Show Scheduling
- Now checks show name for illegal filename characters.
- Driver setup errors now appear when program
is opened, and opens the FAQ if requested.
- Added fix for “The process cannot access the
file because it is being used by another process” errors.
- When recording, an option to open browser window
inside Replay Radio is available.
- Increased 30 second retune to 45 seconds —
this sometimes gave problems with slow tuning stations.
- Only one instance of Replay Radio now runs.
Previously it could be run twice.
- Added an import show interface for 3rd party
programs, i.e. vTuner.
- Added ability to create WAV files.
- Double-clicking an entry in the list now opens
the edit item dialog.
- Added Tuning URL to recording log.
- Added “View Recorded Shows” button to display
all recordings of the selected show.
- Removed “Play Recorded Show” button.
- Added option to disable automatic retuning
(for slow buffering stations and for recording archives).
- Added ID3 tags for Album (“Replay Radio”) and
artist (the name of the show and date) to MP3 recordings.