This major update to Replay Radio adds the following
- Added ability to record directly to a CD Burner.
- Cleaner and more organized look for main screen.
- Updated MP3 encoder.
- Program now minimizes to the system tray.
- Added the ability to write MP3 files to audio
- Added option to automatically load Replay Radio
(in task bar) when Windows loads.
- Show and Station lists are now updated automatically
from the Web.
- Added “Don’t record” option to Show Scheduling
- Now checks show name for illegal filename characters.
- Driver setup errors now appear when program
is opened, and opens the FAQ if requested.
- Added fix for “The process cannot access the
file because it is being used by another process” errors.
- When recording, an option to open browser window
inside Replay Radio is available.
- Increased 30 second retune to 45 seconds —
this sometimes gave problems with slow tuning stations.
- Only one instance of Replay Radio now runs.
Previously it could be run twice.
- Added an import show interface for 3rd party
programs, i.e. vTuner.
- Added ability to create WAV files.
- Double-clicking an entry in the list now opens
the edit item dialog.
- Added Tuning URL to recording log.
- Added “View Recorded Shows” button to display
all recordings of the selected show.
- Removed “Play Recorded Show” button.
- Added option to disable automatic retuning
(for slow buffering stations and for recording archives).
- Added ID3 tags for Album (“Replay Radio”) and
artist (the name of the show and date) to MP3 recordings.